Grafitti (2 Viewers)

Originally posted by Syb
Lolo, where on the south circular i work around there......
The "fuck your tits" one is on the pavement opposite the Late Shopper, the other one is somewhere off SCR around Carlisle Street. That used to be my hood.

On the subject of badly-spelled grafitti, I remember on the no.7 bus years ago somebody had written "Martin O'Reilly is a homosxuel", and underneath was the reply "Maybe I am but at least I can spell 'homosexual'" - in a cultured hand, of course.

I like the "Heteros go homo" on Stephen Street too.

Lolo
are you going to the Breeders on Saturday in the Astoria? I am *supposed* to be in London this weekend but Aer Lingus have currently shagged all that up - it might come good yet though..

Originally posted by kirstie

ah BUT - Drumcondra Tesco escapes my wrath because it is only a Tesco *local* - not a proper full fledged Tesco a la the shit hole one in Baile Phib. Which never ever has anything on the shelves, and it is impossible to buy things such as chillis, sour cream, creme fraiche, any sort of remotely fancy herb or spice, fresh herbs, tuna, pasta, pasta sauce, or in fact anyfuckingthing what is nice to eat in it.

Grrargh

Go back to the southside fancyarse.
They sell *meat* and *Spuds* in abundance.

Why would you want sour cream??
It's sour!

If you're feeling adventurous, there's a fine selection of chicken tonight near te koka noodles...

Nope, don't have a ticket and it's sold out.:(
Saw the Breeders at ATP and the Radar Bros the other night at the Monarch, so I'm not really that bothered.
Going to an Elvis theme night in a Tiki bar instead.

Giz a ring anyway, I'll mail you my new number.

While I'm here, I invite you all to poke a penguin.

http://www2.gamesville.lycos.com/html_poke/poke_penguin.htm

someone I know saw "Arschficken ist geil" in germany, -
it translates roughly as "bumfucking is cool", only funnier, if you speak german, like...

for all your slagging of poor,uneducated knackers spelling badly,only two people managed to spell the word graffiti correctly.:cool:

Originally posted by binky

Go back to the southside fancyarse.
They sell *meat* and *Spuds* in abundance.

oh, it's also useless to try to purchase baking spuds OR turkey mince in there either. They do have a nice line of rude wagons on the checkouts though.

I remember seeing a fella on Queen St in Toronto with a sign that said: need money for booze (crossed out), chicks (crossed out), weed (crossed out), a butterscotch enema

Originally posted by billygannon
I remember seeing a fella on Queen St in Toronto with a sign that said: need money for booze (crossed out), chicks (crossed out), weed (crossed out), a butterscotch enema

the most popular one these days is:"kick a punk for a dollar"

here kirstie...
just squirt a birra jiff lemon on your bog standard cream and hey presto... soured cream (it's not called sour cream anyway it's soured(call yirselviz southsiders... pah))

Originally posted by Ian
here kirstie...
just squirt a birra jiff lemon on your bog standard cream and hey presto... soured cream (it's not called sour cream anyway it's soured(call yirselviz southsiders... pah))

I know this trick, you can curdle it that way though. And I never called myself a southsider as I am NO SUCH THING.

Originally posted by billygannon
Tallaghtfornia.....

That was class

There are two small towns just ouside Milan: "Rozzano" and "Pieve" which were promptly renamed respectively "Rozz-Angeles" and "Pieverly Hills", you can read it on every wall

That's class too

By the way what's this 26 + 1 = 1 ? I read it in several places, anybody has a clue?

Originally posted by Alex

There are two small towns just ouside Milan: "Rozzano" and "Pieve" which were promptly renamed respectively "Rozz-Angeles" and "Pieverly Hills", you can read it on every wall

That's class too

By the way what's this 26 + 1 = 1 ? I read it in several places, anybody has a clue?

it's 26+6=1

it's a republican thing.there are 26 counties in the south and 6 in the north and then the provos think if you add them together you will get 1,as in one country.

capito?

its nationalist stuff.

26 counties of the republic plus 6 of the north = 1 united ireland.

arrr.

a friend of mine was in the pub and this bloke comes over:

"would you die for your country?"

"no, but i'd die for bruce willis in a vest"

*baff*

*slump*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back