Good man Stephen Ireland... (2 Viewers)

Looked like it to me too. V. clever.

What's all this arguing around was/wasn't it assault?
If we're accepting that various players and Fai types are tacitly granting that the lad was pinned and had his hair implants pulled out, then there's no argument here. If he was so uptight around his receding hair line that he had implants put in, then for his team mates to go about pinning the guy and tearing the fucking things out, clearly points to far worse than your common or garden "ribbing", no?

Or am I just some kind of fucking pansy?

Before you answer that, I'm probably bigger than you.

Looked like it to me too. V. clever.

What's all this arguing around was/wasn't it assault?
If we're accepting that various players and Fai types are tacitly granting that the lad was pinned and had his hair implants pulled out, then there's no argument here. If he was so uptight around his receding hair line that he had implants put in, then for his team mates to go about pinning the guy and tearing the fucking things out, clearly points to far worse than your common or garden "ribbing", no?

I'm with the big lad.

New haircut

Ireland.jpg

For reasons known only to the numbskull that runs my sub concious I watched the full Hull/MC match and Ireland was terrific. Again. He's shaping up to be the most complete Irish midfielder to emerge for a very long time. The baldy cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back