Good man Stephen Ireland... (2 Viewers)

You are the angriest person on Thumped, aren't you?!
Stop throwing your dolls out the pram - I said I was de-repping for calling him a cunt twice, because the guy is harmless.

He's not harmless he's a cunt. Ask any Everton supporter. (if you can find one)

I am the angriest man on thumped our fucking domestic season is fucking over and it's fucking january and you're defending the most biased bollox on television. FAT CUNT. Watch if we win the derby (we won't) watch him flatly deny that Everton won and drone on and fucking on about how Liverpool lost instead. Fuck him. When we beat them three nil at Goodison a few years ago he went to describe how we managed to do so then just puffed out his fat fucking cheeks and started talking about Stephen fucking Gerrard. Fuck him. He fucking hates my club and fucking hate him that's completely fair. Especially since he's on tv and deserving of abuse.

He's not harmless he's a cunt. Ask any Everton supporter. (if you can find one)

I am the angriest man on thumped our fucking domestic season is fucking over and it's fucking january and you're defending the most biased bollox on television. FAT CUNT. Watch if we win the derby (we won't) watch him flatly deny that Everton won and drone on and fucking on about how Liverpool lost instead. Fuck him. When we beat them three nil at Goodison a few years ago he went to describe how we managed to do so then just puffed out his fat fucking cheeks and started talking about Stephen fucking Gerrard. Fuck him. He fucking hates my club and fucking hate him that's completely fair. Especially since he's on tv and deserving of abuse.

ronnie says relax

Ronnie can say or do whatever the fuck he wants due to this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In fairness to Washing Cattle, Whelan is a clueless cunt. He doesn't know what he's talking about half the time, the other half the time he talks second-hand cliché bullshit-speak. Football punditry could do without his hackneyed version of it. None of us will ever get back the precious moments wasted listening to his filthy scouse drone.
Good player and all, buh.

In fairness to Washing Cattle, Whelan is a clueless cunt. He doesn't know what he's talking about half the time, the other half the time he talks second-hand cliché bullshit-speak. Football punditry could do without his hackneyed version of it. None of us will ever get back the precious moments wasted listening to his filthy scouse drone.
Good player and all, buh.

And how exactly does this make him in any way different from 90% of football pundits?

I must say I find it very gratifying that Mr Ireland seems to be increasingly surplus to requirements at City.

I must say I find it very gratifying that Mr Ireland seems to be increasingly surplus to requirements at City.

They haven't been playing him in the creative linkup box-to-box midfielder role he was so good at last year, they're either sticking him on the wing or as a deep-sitting centre mid where he's far less effective and games seem to be passing him by.. Also Robinho and Elano that he linked up with him very well are gone. Hard not to take a bit of schadenfreude from seeing the baldy git stuck on the bench, alright.

blaming it all on hughes in the paper now. what a classless cunt. wish he'd play for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back