Good man Stephen Ireland... (1 Viewer)

fuck stephen ireland, i hope he gets a career breaking tackle and never plays again, then he gets rode by both his grandmothers wearing strap on shaleighleigh dildos and wearing trapattoni masks while ripping off his chin pubes with duct tape singing "ole ole ole". the cunt.

Then run over on the pitch warming up by Roy Keane who has stolen his pink and black landrover and is on his mobile phone with one hand and running his dog alongside the vehicle with the other hand, ending his career properly

The story about Alex Fergusson telling him that he "Already had enough Irish players" with Keane and Irwin, which was clearly a joke, but made him feel unloved so he lost interestedi in United, was pretty funny. He's not exactly the sharpest tool in the box.

Yeah, thought that was hilarious - Ferguson's sense of humour was obviously a bit too dry for him!

He hasn't been nearly as effective for City in the half-dozen games so far this season, though he's being played in a more withdrawn role with fewer chances to get forward. He seems to excel in games where they're already controlling the match but kind of disappears when they're under pressure and need to battle their way out.

Yeah, he was rubbish on Sunday. We don't need him! Keith Fahey to score 3 goals from midfield in a barnstorming Irish World Cup run to the semi-finals where we lose on penalties after a 3-3 draw with Spain who subsequently lose 2-1 to Brazil in a final notable for its lovely ebb and flow.

Yeah, he was rubbish on Sunday. We don't need him! Keith Fahey to score 3 goals from midfield in a barnstorming Irish World Cup run to the semi-finals where we lose on penalties after a 3-3 draw with Spain who subsequently lose 2-1 to Brazil in a final notable for its lovely ebb and flow.

More likely we lose to croatia 5-3 on penalties following two legs of stalemate in the play off to qualify and england win 2-0 against spain in the final and talk about it for fifty fucking years.

He hasn't been nearly as effective for City in the half-dozen games so far this season, though he's being played in a more withdrawn role with fewer chances to get forward. He seems to excel in games where they're already controlling the match but kind of disappears when they're under pressure and need to battle their way out.

Agreed. He'll probably be a fucking Villa in the next transfer shake up. but then Pirlo or Iniesta or some argentinian will arrive and I'll be desperately calling in air strikes on the middle-eastlands on my hasbro walkie talkies forever

More likely we lose to croatia 5-3 on penalties following two legs of stalemate in the play off to qualify and england win 2-0 against spain in the final and talk about it for fifty fucking years.

Agreed. He'll probably be a fucking Villa in the next transfer shake up. but then Pirlo or Iniesta or some argentinian will arrive and I'll be desperately calling in air strikes on the middle-eastlands on my hasbro walkie talkies forever

Brazil are going to win the World Cup though. Still trying to work out how England get knocked out. On pennos in the quarters against Portugal just seems too obvious for some reason.

Yeah, thought that was hilarious - Ferguson's sense of humour was obviously a bit too dry for him!

Also City have a wealth of attacking talent ahead of him and the team is really more built around getting the ball to your Adebayors, yours Tevezeses and your Robinhos instead of him just randomly running ahead of the other midfielders and getting into the box to score goals.

City were good for a while on Sunday but rubbish in the second half when the didn't change their tactics despite being under intense pressure. Barry and him were particularly clueless to taking the matter into their own hands and not sticking to plan A (release Bellamy and SWP in the channels and do United for pace) instead of putting their foot on the ball, stringing a few passes together in midfield and relieving the constant pressure on their overrated defense which unfortunately contains Micah Richards.

Obviously, Hughes is also at fault for not changing the game plan or bring on someone like Zabaleta to help out in defense.

Then again, the Fergietime at the end of injury time was a tad ridiculous.

It would be nice to see Stephen Ireland on Man City's transfer list to nowhere next summer while the rest of us are watching Ireland mow the fuck out of everybody in the WC for a stab at each next round on penalties.
Fucking bring it on.

It would be nice to see Stephen Ireland on Man City's transfer list to nowhere next summer while the rest of us are watching Ireland mow the fuck out of everybody in the WC for a stab at each next round on penalties.
Fucking bring it on.

What's really fucking shit is that he's got a rep in england for being an "honest" "creative" midfielder . He could easily end up at any of our beloveds, and with a wad of cash in his back pocket. The little bollox. The thought curdles my blood.

In fairness to Daddy Dick, if Trappitoni and Brady called me for a meeting and then spent their whole time on their mobiles, I'd tell them to fuck off. Then again, they wouldn't need to be meeting me as I'd already be playing for Ireland, unless the executives were getting all the first class seats on the planes.

In fairness to Daddy Dick, if Trappitoni and Brady called me for a meeting and then spent their whole time on their mobiles, I'd tell them to fuck off. Then again, they wouldn't need to be meeting me as I'd already be playing for Ireland, unless the executives were getting all the first class seats on the planes.

That's assuming of course that that's true, and not daddy dickhead twisting things in his superman head. Let's see what Trap has to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back