Good man Stephen Ireland... (2 Viewers)

hahahahahah o.......k, 7 no tomorrow, take a deep breath and count to ten

I know, I know.

But who hasn't killed a grandparent to get out of something at work or an unwanted social commitment?
Anyway, families are annoying, intrusive entities, that you are lumped with by nature.
The people you choose to spend your life with are more important.
Fuck his grannies, if he can keep the wife and kids in pink-rimmed Range Rovers, he's alright by me.

Thought it wasn't being announced 'til tomorrow?

Plus it's only a friendly, and in Thomond, all of the red would clash with the pink.

Thought it wasn't being announced 'til tomorrow?

Plus it's only a friendly, and in Thomond, all of the red would clash with the pink.

According to sources on other sites his name's not in it. If he was to come back for this campaign this would have been the time to do it, pink and red notwithstanding.

According to sources on other sites his name's not in it. If he was to come back for this campaign this would have been the time to do it, pink and red notwithstanding.

notwithstanding. tremendous word. what the fuck does it mean?

This thread needs new pics

irelandandjessicalawlor.jpg

aug4stephenirelandjessica_thumb.jpg

ireland2.jpg

article-1161824-01BD5EBE000004B0-967_306x238.jpg

From the Guardian about not playing for Ireland:
"Retiring still feels like the best decision I ever made. It gives me eight more days at Glossop for a start. I've already made plans to spend the international break training."

Unbelievable.

Yeah, it's a sickener isn't it.. The international games are just a hindrance to his career. Compare and contrast with this:
Andy Reid said:
"I'm always ready to play for Ireland. I will go and play in a 'B' international if that's what I need to do. It's a privilege to play for your country and I don't think people realise how much of a privilege it is. Maybe it took me being out of the squad to realise even more, maybe I took it for granted before. It's made me realise how much of an honour and how much of a privilege it is to play for Ireland. With all the history that surrounds the country and how proud everybody is to be Irish, it's a massive, massive honour -- and it's probably even more of a privilege than an honour."

front page of the Mirror this morning "I'LL NEVER PLAY FOR IRELAND AGAIN".
god only knows what this might mean for his international future!!

ireland blasts "arrogant" trap who he says only met him for self-serving reasons! in their face to face meeting traps "4 phones" were rining off the hook and he kept leaving the room! even if we get through to the world cup there's NO WAY he'd come back to a team he never felt part of! he feels strange and distant watching ireland play on tv (me too btw!).

this horse must be flogged to within an inch of its reanimation.

Does anyone really think Stephen Ireland would be good at standing in front of our central defenders anyway?

Clearly the only way to get him back is re-employ Stan.

Its funny, someone told me that story about Trap meeting him and he never talked to him because the phone kept going off and then Brady's phone went off and basically he was sitting in a hotel room whilst the two lads dealt with their phone calls and he didn't feel wuvved.

However, as I heard it in the smoking area of Whelans after a few pints from a total stranger, I didn't think too much of it. There you go!

I still rpefer my dad's assertion that "He's gay!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back