Good man Stephen Ireland... (1 Viewer)

Kinda, but there may not be any truth in that - I'm drawing wild conclusions, to be fair.
I'm not saying he wouldn't play with him but my judgement of Hunt's character tells me that he'd express open resentment against Ireland if he returned and it could lead to a split in the camp.

Most depressing thing I've read all day.

And I've read thomas Mann short story at lunch.

hunt should go back to scoring piss "goals" with the fresheners in urinals.

haha

hunts an oddball. but he deserves his place in the team. should just keep his little hobbit mouth shut. trap n co will have him out if he continues stirring the shit, no doubt. cheeky cunt.

stephan-hunt-mars.jpg

At least the interview on Off The Ball yesterday was more honest than your usual footballer rubbish. I'm not the biggest Hunt fan, but at least he wants to play.

Footballers are boring in interviews for good reason. Expressing opinions causes trouble in teams. They should basically say nothing. The game is not about entertaining the listenership of Off The Ball with humorous bits of controversy.

jesus christ, if this thread (recent pages) is a fair representation of the moaning stupidity and cuntishness of irish soccer fans i'm not surprised stephen ireland is sitting it out.

need a hand untwisting those knickers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back