Good man Stephen Ireland... (1 Viewer)

Did anyone see what that prick Hunt has been saying in the papers today? Basically that there's no way Ireland is coming back, we should all shut up about it and we don't really need him anyway. What an absolute cunt that hunt is, I reckon he knows he's out on his ear if Ireland does return.

Did anyone see what that prick Hunt has been saying in the papers today? Basically that there's no way Ireland is coming back, we should all shut up about it and we don't really need him anyway. What an absolute cunt that hunt is, I reckon he knows he's out on his ear if Ireland does return.

Agreed, Hunt is an odious little prick.

hunt out on his ear? how come? cos he slagged irelands wig two years ago?

the jist of the report i saw was hunt saying ireland would want to come back sooner rather than later cos if he comes back when we've qualified and takes someones place - someone thats been there all the campaign - people are going to be pissed off.

whats so wrong with that?

i saw an overfinch range rover type vehicle on the road yesterday, just like DD's only pure, virgin white.

hunt is just a clown...but you know hes our clown and he did the business the other night helping out the criminal kilbane.

He's more malign than your average clown, I'm led to believe by my Reading sources.

Do you want us to do well/qualify or not? If you do, then you'll want Stephen Ireland back in the team.

he's a cunt, and his cunt brother isn't much less of a cunt. the cunt. he yapped his way out of the squad, lets hope stephen has done the same.

He's more malign than your average clown, I'm led to believe by my Reading sources.

Do you want us to do well/qualify or not? If you do, then you'll want Stephen Ireland back in the team.

i want Ireland back in the team but has Hunt to go before that happens?

yeah, but that drunk is the beating heart of this Ireland squad. still.. we need a midfield.

Ah no he's not. Let's get a huge amount of perspective here. He's an enthusiastic head-the-ball who's good for a 20 run-out when you're struggling.
I would never start him in favour of a fit Duff & McGeady.

Sorry if I'm a little out of the loop here, but is that the subtext?
S. Ireland won't play with Hunt?

Ergo, Hunt on the radio saying they could take or leave him?

Kinda, but there may not be any truth in that - I'm drawing wild conclusions, to be fair.
I'm not saying he wouldn't play with him but my judgement of Hunt's character tells me that he'd express open resentment against Ireland if he returned and it could lead to a split in the camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back