good 4 lunch in town? (2 Viewers)

Catwoman said:
Have to disagree with you there. Da Pino do a smoked salmon and gorgonzola pizza. It's cheap at lunch time too.
smoked salmon is actually one of the few things I miss about being vegetarian, but still the idea of it and melted cheese at the same time just feels very wrong. i like my pizzas nekkid, or with their modesty covered by a few strategically-placed olives, and that's it.

Liadain said:
smoked salmon is actually one of the few things I miss about being vegetarian, but still the idea of it and melted cheese at the same time just feels very wrong. i like my pizzas nekkid, or with their modesty covered by a few strategically-placed olives, and that's it.
I'm with you on the olives. I usually go for a few mushrooms and olives with them though.

I used to be veggie, then pescatarian, now I'm back eating chicken... :(

cafe irie... it's nice and it's also cheap and vegan/vegetarian friendly and they have a great apple/blackberry crumble for afters. often the waitresses can add to the decor... sorry

Catwoman said:
Oh it is! Da Pino pizzas are lovely, that one is simply divine.
i must try it some time... i don't think i've ever had SS on a pizza, i make a killer SS, asparagus, caper and cream sauce for pasta tubes though... so i'm guessing it will be tasty. bbq chicken pizza, can you imagine anything more ill-informed or unenlightened? eugh, makes me wince.

ostrichsyndrome said:
cafe irie... it's nice and it's also cheap and vegan/vegetarian friendly and they have a great apple/blackberry crumble for afters. often the waitresses can add to the decor... sorry
they do nice food. that's where i met the del9 gangsters to hand over the cash for the video they made for us.... barely made it out alive, 'said they wanted a finger to remember me by... never get too comfortable around a del9.

hag said:
i must try it some time... i don't think i've ever had SS on a pizza, i make a killer SS, asparagus, caper and cream sauce for pasta tubes though... so i'm guessing it will be tasty. bbq chicken pizza, can you imagine anything more ill-informed or unenlightened? eugh, makes me wince.
There's capers on the Da Pino salmon pizza too.

Chicken, cheese, bread - they go well together, but there's something chicken in on a pizza that's not quite right. And BBQ sauce... It's actually making me nauseous thinking about it.

Catwoman said:
There's capers on the Da Pino salmon pizza too.

Chicken, cheese, bread - they go well together, but there's something chicken in on a pizza that's not quite right. And BBQ sauce... It's actually making me nauseous thinking about it.
good. now i know you give good pizza advice. :)

Don't knock it til you tried it. Having said that it was an Independent pizza speciallity. Wouldn't try it anywhere else.

Tried sill for the first time for midsummer festival in Sweden. Its raw fish with new potatoes and creme fraiche. Looks absolutely disgusting but tasted amazing. Not really sushi texture, kinda falls apart in the mouth.

Unclealo said:
I really couldn't hack this (and I sort of like sushi). I thought it smelled bad and had a horrible slimy texture :(
yeah buh, beaner's mad into all that shit... he gobbles men's muck for fuck sake!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back