good 4 lunch in town? (2 Viewers)

hag hugs liadain un autre fois.
Liadain said:
thank you. i just yawned and stretched and twisted my neck at a weird angle and pulled a muscle and now it's total burning stretched agony...i need hag hug! owwwwww...

i would have thought with all the yokes you be swallyin' every friday night you wouldnt need to eat lunch for the rest of the week...

Liadain said:
i really really want a pizza now. i think i would like them on an intravenous drip, like that family that wanted to have a big mac and fries blenderized so they could feed it to their baby (true, apparently)
Blah blah blah, pedantic nod in agreement.

I heard about this thing with the liquefied Big Mac. So ignorant. That whole family needs a shake.

Sorry. Couldn't. Help. It.

jane said:
And, of course, Cornucopia, for the best garlic potatoes you'll ever eat.
this is true, yet highly understated
these are good enough to influence the decision to return to plain old vegetarianism (as opposed to veganism)
also good if you want to be stuffed for the rest of the day is govindas - but everyone already knows that
(but did you know their 'tofu' type stuff isn't actually tofu, it's made from milk...)

centra on dame st is near to o'briens

thick brown bread sambo with chicken ,pickles, red onion and lettuce in o'briens tops any roll/sanger in centra

karljacuncha said:
this is true, yet highly understated
these are good enough to influence the decision to return to plain old vegetarianism (as opposed to veganism)
also good if you want to be stuffed for the rest of the day is govindas - but everyone already knows that
(but did you know their 'tofu' type stuff isn't actually tofu, it's made from milk...)

The garlic potato salad has, I think, broken many a vegan will. Not that I'm vegan, or even want to be. The hazelnuts! Who would have thought? A genius, that's who. If I don't get those things at least once a week, I go a bit deaf in one ear.

Forgot about: Blazing Salads, Cafebardeli.

And, if you want to be a bit bold and do what I like to do, eat ice cream from Botticelli in Temple Bar. Try to balance your meal with something from the chocolate, vanilla, and pistachio group. It's definitely the best Italian ice cream I've had. Ever. Except for one place near the Pantheon in Rome.

blazing salads is a great name

how long is that gonna keep hunger locked away for?
reminds me of eddie murphys salad sketch
"i'll just have a salad"
"bitch i know you hungry"

karljacuncha said:
Its called paneer: bring approx 2ltrs of milk to boil. as it begins to boil slowly add lemon juice. the milk will begin to seperate. after a few secs/mins, when you get clear whey remove from heat and sieve (sp?) through a clean cloth. Sqweeze cloth to strain any more whey. Put into fridge with something on top to slightly weigh down. Wait a little while (20-30 mins maybe). remove from fridge and slice into desired shapes for cooking. simple as that.

p.s. Keep the whey as it makes a good protein rich base for homemade soups.

broken arm said:
Its called paneer: bring approx 2ltrs of milk to boil. as it begins to boil slowly add lemon juice. the milk will begin to seperate. after a few secs/mins, when you get clear whey remove from heat and sieve (sp?) through a clean cloth. Sqweeze cloth to strain any more whey. Put into fridge with something on top to slightly weigh down. Wait a little while (20-30 mins maybe). remove from fridge and slice into desired shapes for cooking. simple as that.

p.s. Keep the whey as it makes a good protein rich base for homemade soups.
nice one!!! i like that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back