good 4 lunch in town? (1 Viewer)

Bag'o'cans said:
A guy/mup i worked with had never tried a kebab/baguette in his 20 years and upon hearing its contents screwed his face up in disgust. Far from tasty, he'd never had a big mac or a whopper either. Livin dangerously!

maybe he was made of meat himself?

c4o said:
If you haven't tried a kebab pizza you ain't tried nothing.
I had that in sweden once, very tasy indeed.

I have heard rumour of a dish that exists in Belfast, like taco chips except instead of suspicious looking mexican beef you get kebab meat and all the sauces on top of your chips, I wanna try!!!!

Speaking of kebabs, Athena on Dame Street has stolen Zaytoon's crown as far as I am concerned!

nlgbbbblth said:
So Steps of Rome is good then?

it's allright. It's cheap enough like. You wouldn't go there for an evening o romance but it's grand for an early dinner or lunch.

nlgbbbblth said:
chicken on pizza is sick
There was a place up near Drumcondra, I think it was called Independent Pizza but the had a BBQ Chicken pizza. Instead of tomato sauce base it was a BBQ topped with freshly cooked strips of chicken breasts and red onion.

MMMmmmm delish

c4o said:
There was a place up near Drumcondra, I think it was called Independent Pizza but the had a BBQ Chicken pizza. Instead of tomato sauce base it was a BBQ topped with freshly cooked strips of chicken breasts and red onion.

MMMmmmm delish
that's fucking gross.

Chicken is not pizza compatable, wrong wrong wrong. Seafood, which has been mentioned before, is very compatable, anchovies, tuna, mussels, any salty fish really. The oracle has spoken. so it shall be.

c4o said:

MMMmmmm delish
yup, that place is GRATE. I used to live about a 2 second walk from it, it was a regular sunday with a hangover favourite. It's owned by the same people who own the gotham cafe and the peking duck pizza is MmmmMMmmmMMMtastic as well.

Liadain said:
more to the point (not): who puts fish on a pizza? Even if i wasn't vegetarian i still think that would turn my stomach. My da eats this pizza with smoked salmon on it. ugh!
Have to disagree with you there. Da Pino do a smoked salmon and gorgonzola pizza. It's cheap at lunch time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back