Go on the Hoops (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
spl_trophy.gif

Yooooo, Bellamy is fuckin classssss!!!

nlgbbbblth said:
what the fuck happened?

didn't think Motherwell would score twice....

O'Neill finished?

What happened? Well basically, they need to get rid of about half of the team, including nearly all the defence, and get some players who can actually fuckin run for 2 minutes without getting out of breath. Wankers.

kevin gallen said:
I turned it off with 84 mins gone and thought thats that :confused:

whoops!

o'neill's going as his wife is ill. gordon strachan's taking over. doesn't really matter who the boss is - they'll either finish first or second every year.
god, scottish football is shite.

Fuck it, Scottish League means nothing if you can put a decent CL run together. Too bad Celtic aren't going to do that unless there's some big changes in Summer, maybe Strachan will bring a breath of fresh air, he's certainly a great manager.

thumped ghost said:
Hooray!!! I hate Celtic... then again.... Booooo .... I hate Rangers....
sectarian pricks the lot of them!!!!

Yup, because a minority of so-called supporters are complete dicks, that means they must represent the club right enough.

Cormcolash said:
Yup, because a minority of so-called supporters are complete dicks, that means they must represent the club right enough.

well, fair enough... i haven't been given a good impression of celtic or rangers supporters.... from my time living in scotland.... they seem to define themselves by the hatred of the other....
but then saying they're all a bunch of sectarian pricks is over the top....
i'd like to see the edinburgh teams or aberdeen mount some reasonable challenge

Well that much is inarguable, I agree that there is far too much definition of Rangers and Celtic taken from just hating the other team. I have arguments online with Celtic supporters all the time in the effect that it doesn't matter if Rangers do well or not because it would be good to see Scottish football improve overall, and that people should focus on Celtic playing well rather than Rangers being shit. Still, most supporters will hate the other club simply because they are the only real contenders in the Scottish League, only the wanker minority hate the other club on a sectarian basis, although that is probably how the rivalry all began.
Possibly next year you will see Hibs begin to put a challenge together for the league, that would be good to see, Scottish football is improving I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back