GLYDER The Hub This Sat night 25th (1 Viewer)

battue

Glyder play the Hub this Saturday night , Eustace St Temple Bar,
Debut album available in April nationwide also UK Europe and Scandanavia.
album.jpg

"I gotta say this CD is totally rocking my socks off.. Ive played nothing else since arriving back..Its quite the most fantastic young hard rocking band ive heard in years..top tunes, and goes without saying that chris has done an incredible production job..the band's logo is terrific aswell.." Digby Pearson Earcache records

"love the vibe these guys are throwing out.... a bit of lizzy, a bit of blues and some killer rock/hard rock!" Jeff Waters - Annihilator

"Glyders debut album is the most powerful, melodic, diverse rock album ive heard for years" Dave Anderson - Hawkwind

"A great Band Indeed" - Bold Brothers Enterprises Ltd

"stand out tracks include Colour of Money, Die or Dance and You Won't Bring Me Down. Ah hell....the whole album rocks !!" - Roddy Cleere WLR Fm

"This band ooze class and musical ability, for a band together less than a year they play a remarkably tight set, Great stuff!" Jason Ritchie - www.getreadytorock.com

"Excellent stuff" - "Good Classy honest Hard Rock" - Jerry Ewing - Classic Rock Magazine / Metal Hammer / www.TotalRock.com

" I really thought it was incredible... Awesome choruses combined with great rhythmic verses and a solo(!!! - there are no where near enough bands these days with the confidence to put a real solo in their material! Good on ya!). The lead work is fantastic, with really complementary percussion and vocals - very much like Lizzy / Bowie I thought. Excellent stuff!" A&R Manager matchboxrecordings.co.uk - Will Sherman

"GLYDER's clear sounding music is a welcomed addition to what the music industry mostly has to offer these days. Their sound isn’t often heard and they’ve got soul to their classic rock" Satu Reuannen - www.rockunited.com

"GLYDER who played the tightest set I’ve ever heard in my life". theheal.net

“Lilts from the stereo like a refreshing summer breeze, Melody that’s as cool as the other side of the pillow” Paul Nolan – Hotpress

“Fast paced with neat gear changes and big chords, slinky vocal ” Jackie Hayden- Hotpress

“they are second to none. They belong to bigger venues by the very nature of their music.” Kev Coleman - Roadhousemag.com

“Best support band of the tour” - John Sykes (Thin Lizzy)

“Absolutely Brilliant- watch out these guys are going places” - Philomena Lynott

“I love these guys” - Smiley Bolger

Still Life will be the other band , great band with Rainbow/Lizzy influences

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back