Glenda Gilson (3 Viewers)

And the geebag who posted it

no way. I'd never have known if you didn't post this.

and its important to know whats going on in those high-set circles that we'll never be allowed be part of.

Its fucking tragic Rosanna was so heartless. Stealing Glenda's man, then not even having the deceny to go to her fucking birthday party. What the fuck Rosanna. Fucks sake.

I cant believe Rosanna didnt wanna "go on a benda with Glenda"(©J.Stress).

The stuck up bint.

I clicked on the name of Johnny Ronan in that article to see who he is (the article writes about him like I should know - or care - who he is... maybe I'm just not in the loop). 6 articles on him since yesterday - 5 from the Sindo.

I really really hate that paper, its always just generating pointless gushing articles about the same circle of 20 self-inflated Irish 'celebrities' and rich nobs. Its so parochial while pretending desperately to be sophisticated.

Sunday Independent - The Community Newspaper of Cunts

benda..jpg
I also have the tshirt

Miriam, who spent years completing a law degree at UCD with the intention of working there full-time as a lawyer before trading it in for a career in broadcasting, said "[Alannah's] studying to be a lawyer like her mum, but let's hope she doesn't give it up like me!"

no-one gives it up like miriam

AlannahMcGurk_I_394383t.jpg

Shes not that hot.

Give it up love.Its a dog eat dog world in the modelling game.The likes of Glenda would fucking eat you for dinner.

Last Wednesday week, Glenda celebrated her birthday at her parents' home in Castleknock with a small dinner with her mum (I was in London with Aileen and Glenda a few years ago and they are both wonderful women) and dad and some close friends.
Thats beautiful.

would you put a small dinner on a big plate or wha?

ended up in odessa for our work christmas night out and whos up on the dancefloor only miriam. man shes big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back