girly thread warning!!!!!!!! the whole "shebang" waxed off??? (1 Viewer)

popular in silicone valley, apparently.

maybe they should call it getting a 'silicone valley'
!bog

Its even more popular in Australia. Its the second most common form of cosmetic surgery over there. Daz white balloon knots a go-go.

ALLAAHH
chong.jpg
QUAANNNNDO!!!

But I thought the issue was what it looks like, not what it feels like?

Nobody ever accuses women who don't like the appearance of (equally natural) facial hair of being paedophiles.

I think it's kind of weird - I said it further up the thread. If you're expecting an adult man to be entirely hair free then you're really expecting the impossible, unless of course you're going out with duncan goodhew.

Post-shave itch and rash can be prevented by a liberal smearing of aloe Vaseline.

Just thought I'd let yis know.

Post-shave itch and rash can be prevented by a liberal smearing of aloe Vaseline.

Just thought I'd let yis know.
so while you're down there with a palm full of vasaline... do you ever feel the need for a quick poke?

Some practical advice...

DON'T GO TO BLUE EIRU (there's been cold wax, litigation, ripped-off skin from the armpits, 40-minute long bikini waxes....)

DO EXPECT TO HAVE TO TAKE YOUR KNICKERS OFF - D'uh

DO EXPECT TO HAVE TO HOLD YOUR LEGS BEHIND YOUR HEAD - D'uh

DO OBJECT IF YOUR KNICKERS AREN'T BACK ON IN UNDER 10 MINUTES (a professional will usually have the whole procedure done in 8 minutes).

DO GRAB A SNEAKY EXTRA BIG DOLLOP OF THE TEA-TREE MOISTURISER WHEN YER WAN LEAVES THE ROOM TO LET YOU GET DRESSED

The pain experience is totally dependent on the person. I know a girl who has to take anti-histamines (sp?) and smoke a joint before she gets it done...I always found it no worse than your average smear. *shrug* Still, it's a bitch to maintain and looks nasty growing out AND costs you €50 a month.
If you're looking for somewhere really professional and efficient and super-fast, go to Revive on the Milltown Road.

I think it's unfair and bizarre that it seems to be considered 'gross' and somehow wrong (perhaps not so much in europe maybe but it's definitely much more prevalent in the states) to leave things as they are. And to feel you have to do these things to either please others or to fit a convention.

i've always had the impression that most blokes don't actually care that much about bodily hair on the ladies, only cos it's only ever women i hear expressing disgust at it

note to self: am spending too much time at random BT make up counters

i've always had the impression that most blokes don't actually care that much about bodily hair on the ladies, only cos it's only ever women i hear expressing disgust at it

you'd be wrong there dudley, you'd be very wrong!

but who cares? obviously kirstie....

I think you're right. I really can't imagine a man objecting on that basis - 'oh, you've got hair there? Sorry, I don't do that.' Likewise, I can't imagine any woman objecting to a man who had shaved his bollocks. Okay, so she might laugh at him later and tell all her friends, but yeah, the pressure probably comes from the sistahood. Women = Bitches. *sigh*

I think as one gets older, gulp, one tends to accept one's body and its hair a bit better.

Oh it is women. Totally. I wasn't trying to accuse men, just conventions. Or it's the sort of man who thinks that fake boobs are what actual boobs look like - i.e. a deluded fool. Thankfully not too many of them about over the age of approx 15.

why do women want no pubes? is this to satisfy men who are actually closet pedophiles?

It's bizarre.

1. I'd imagine you'd have to have nothing on your nethers, yes
2. I'd say it'd hurt like fuck
3. I'd say it'd itch like fuck as it was growing back and the urge to have a good auld scratch whilst at work / in supermarket queue would be enormous.

and as you have to exfoliate like a mad thing every couple of days after (except the two days directly after) to avoid those lovely ingrown hairs, you'd be getting nasty grainy bits all over your...bits. {I saw that E! THS, Dudley...they're sadly, sadly addictive. Doesn't her face look completely different now to when she was younger?}

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back