girly thread warning!!!!!!!! the whole "shebang" waxed off??? (3 Viewers)

I think hair sticking out of a swimsuit is not in the least objectionable.

A shaved minge I would most likely find icky.

And a shaved face, well.....don't do it girls, you'll be found out.

My little girl doesn't like it when I have stubble: "dough lahkit, beard too sharp!" She sometimes get kisses from women - it is some wimmin's wont to kiss my daughter, even though she doesn't ask to be kissed - and sometimes she says "beard too sharp!", which the wimmin don't understand, but I know what's going on all right, heh heh.

I cant grow a beard. I wish i could. It's the only thing that could convince people i'm a 28 year old father of one; and not a 12 year old boy, fresh from his confirmation.

Would you ask the same question of a woman who doesn't want her chap to grow a beard?

no, because a stubbly beard is invasive and sore on a womans skin, pubes are not on a mans. But I do have issue with women who dislike male body hair or think it's weird - ladies, adult men are hairy, get over it. If you want to go out with a naturally hair free male, he's gonna have to be under 14.

no, because a stubbly beard is invasive and sore on a womans skin, pubes are not on a mans. But I do have issue with women who dislike male body hair or think it's weird - ladies, adult men are hairy, get over it. If you want to go out with a hair free male, he's gonna have to be under 14.

i once dated a guy who insisted on shaving all his pubes off.
guys: please - this is not sexy. and it dont feel nice. and just.....no.

if you want to maintain it by giving it a trim that's one thing. getting rid of it all is just......stubbly.

:)

no, because a stubbly beard is invasive and sore on a womans skin, pubes are not on a mans. But I do have issue with women who dislike male body hair or think it's weird - ladies, adult men are hairy, get over it. If you want to go out with a naturally hair free male, he's gonna have to be under 14.

SHUT UP!

JUST SHUT UP, RIGHT?

I think you misunderstand me slightly. I'm all for choice, I think it's bizarre alright but I'd hardly give someone a hard time about it. I don't think I'd ever get it all waxed off but I do shave my legs and armpits and whatnots. BUT I think it's unfair and bizarre that it seems to be considered 'gross' and somehow wrong (perhaps not so much in europe maybe but it's definitely much more prevalent in the states) to leave things as they are. And to feel you have to do these things to either please others or to fit a convention.

Those wax virgins ads for example - the inference being you're not a whole woman unless you strip your body of every hair on it, excepting those socially acceptable ones.

Relax with the judgements there Kirstie.
So... if you like that look, you are a paedo?

If a chick wants to shave her legs, is that ok? Or her arm pits? Its all just social convention. If you are curious, go for it. If you like it, sound, if you dont, sound.

Up to yourself.

I work with a girl who doesnt shave her legs... and its the other girls that are all up in arms about it. Lads dont give a shite. (Minger either way TBH)

ah now, the stubble stops being sore after a few days and it looks cool. do you think clint eastwoods bird ever said, here clint, have a shave will ya, i have a bit o beard rash. you know what clint would do. he'd fucking shoot her. there and then. is that what you want? to be shot?

a shaved ganny ain't for me, but 90% percent of boys are just gratefull for any kind of female companionship, so it's really moot. you could paint rod hulls face down there and it wouldn't make any difference.

i am fierce hairy altogether. the women love it.

macchioralph302.jpg

get these dudes to do it for you.

no, because a stubbly beard is invasive and sore on a womans skin, pubes are not on a mans.

But I thought the issue was what it looks like, not what it feels like?

Nobody ever accuses women who don't like the appearance of (equally natural) facial hair of being paedophiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back