girly thread warning!!!!!!!! the whole "shebang" waxed off??? (1 Viewer)

whathappen?

hello ladies. i am far from brave enough to have a hollywood wax without knowing the following bits of information

is it true you wear absolutely nothing?
surely its unbelievable painful???
does absolutely EVERTHING come off?
when it grows back surely it 1 looks manky and 2 itches like a fecker?
how long does it take them to do it?
is it actually nice?

I have no idea as I have neither had the desire nor the courage to do this ever!

I'm sure there is a chance that at least one of the guys on here will have - for a bet or something.

why do women want no pubes? is this to satisfy men who are actually closet pedophiles?

It's bizarre.

1. I'd imagine you'd have to have nothing on your nethers, yes
2. I'd say it'd hurt like fuck
3. I'd say it'd itch like fuck as it was growing back and the urge to have a good auld scratch whilst at work / in supermarket queue would be enormous.

i dont think i could ever get it done but would ya not be ashamed of your life during the actual waxing. you'd be on display.

i

lol did anyone see that smack the pny sketch in the pool changing room lol lol or the one where yer one got braids plaited into her nether region so they were hanging down to her knees...she even had beads on

I was thinking about that the other day actually. I've gotten really militant about attitudes to hair removal recently and like, what's actually wrong with a woman having pubes coming out of her swimsuit? NOTHING! I know it grosses people out but it's fundamentally a normal thing, and no one passes judgement on men who don't seem to have any division between their body hair and their pubic hair. Some people are hairier than others, gender regardless. It's not gross, it shouldn't be something to be embarrased about and whipped off under cover of darkness lest men find out that, shock horreur, women have hair - on their legs! and faces! DUN DUN DUNNNN.

also this shit of how embarrasing it is when nipples are errect in public. oh yeah shamer, total scarlet. ZzzzZZz

Rant over, for now.

it itches like fuck for a good three days and hair tends to come back slightly thicker.

er, not that i know anything about that but.

waxing = thinner hair

Brian shaves and Kirstie waxes.

I shaved my balls once. Very uncomfortble for a couple of days. The sensation was quite unusual. Speed of regrowth was terrifying. Dont think I'd repeat the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back