girly thread warning!!!!!!!! the whole "shebang" waxed off??? (2 Viewers)

stand up for yrself man
beard.gif

im growing a beard right now (except for the 'tache bit - im keeping that shaved). and once i had my pubes shaved off (years ago, before having my appendix out and it was more of a hacking/tugging/yanking off with a blunt razor than shaving - horrid. the hairs would catch in the blade and then they were yanked out - scabs and everything afterwards) and as far as i recall it was shockin itchy when they grew back but it was their removal which was most unpleasant. i was in no state to attempt it myself though.

why do women want no pubes? is this to satisfy men who are actually closet pedophiles?

It's bizarre.

1. I'd imagine you'd have to have nothing on your nethers, yes
2. I'd say it'd hurt like fuck
3. I'd say it'd itch like fuck as it was growing back and the urge to have a good auld scratch whilst at work / in supermarket queue would be enormous.

some women prefer to de-hair down there purely because it feels nicer for them. it's all down to personal choice. i know some pricks who are all "i'd never sleep with a bird if she didnt wax down there."

oh really? *slap*

waxing is gut wrenchingly painful and yet the end result is pretty nice. i've never gone the whole way and gotten everything off - looking in the mirror and feeling like a child 'down there' would be way to weird. i think that's why the brazilian (where a strip is left) is popular - everything else comes off but to look at it's not childish or anything.
:eek: you will never forget the first time you get a wax there,:eek: and while it doesnt ever become a walk in the park you do get used to it. a bit.
it doesnt itch when it grows back as the hairs are thinner and if it's been done properly shouldnt grow back for a few weeks.

to de-hair or not. there's no right or wrong.
it's a poysonal choice, innit? :)

why do women want no pubes? is this to satisfy men who are actually closet pedophiles?

It's bizarre.

Relax with the judgements there Kirstie.
So... if you like that look, you are a paedo?

If a chick wants to shave her legs, is that ok? Or her arm pits? Its all just social convention. If you are curious, go for it. If you like it, sound, if you dont, sound.

Up to yourself.

I work with a girl who doesnt shave her legs... and its the other girls that are all up in arms about it. Lads dont give a shite. (Minger either way TBH)

I know loads of lads that prefer it shaved but I have to say I prefer groomed hair. It is a bit freaky looking at a totally bald crevice and then feeling odd licking it !ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back