girly thread warning!!!!!!!! the whole "shebang" waxed off??? (3 Viewers)

image_0008.jpg
ALLAHQUAANNNNDO!!!
NICE DUDS

http://breaking.tcm.ie/2006/09/29/story278892.html

TV3 rapped over programme discussing vaginal surgery
29/09/2006 - 13:56:35

The Broadcasting Commission has upheld a complaint against TV3's Ireland AM programme concerning an interview about vaginal surgery.

The commission has ruled that the discussion broadcast in July of this year was inappropriately scheduled and breached standards of taste and decency.

The debate discussed issues like plastic surgery procedures aimed at enhancing the appearance and sexual performance of female genitalia, as well as vibrators and anus bleaching.

i looked over and her muff was exploding out of her shorts as she was sat on her haunches weeding or some nonsense.
Mrs. egg_ lived in England for a year 1993-94 while I was in Dublin, and I kinda lost the run of myself as far as personal hygiene went (not that I'm a shining beacon of light now or anything). Realised things had gone far enough when my brother pointed out that my left testicle was hanging out through a hole in my pants

Mrs. egg_ lived in England for a year 1993-94 while I was in Dublin, and I kinda lost the run of myself as far as personal hygiene went (not that I'm a shining beacon of light now or anything). Realised things had gone far enough when my brother pointed out that my left testicle was hanging out through a hole in my pants
i wish i had a brother to do that for me once in a while. sisters get too freaked out.

Speaking of all things pubic I got a Cd from these two american girls today that had a big pube stuck to the underside of the cd....

beard hair is "un-pube like"? say it to my face!

do you get dandruff in your beard? this beard i have now is only about 2 weeks old but in the past ive noticed that beard dandruff is a problem for me and regular anti dandruff shampoo doesnt really help. a small bit of conditioner and combing can help it be less wirey/pubey i discovered too... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back