girly thread warning!!!!!!!! the whole "shebang" waxed off??? (3 Viewers)

do you get dandruff in your beard? this beard i have now is only about 2 weeks old but in the past ive noticed that beard dandruff is a problem for me and regular anti dandruff shampoo doesnt really help. a small bit of conditioner and combing can help it be less wirey/pubey i discovered too... :eek:
i don't use any products in it at all, just a good thorough blast from the shower and a bit of a scratch. beard dandruff is all about exfoliation, or lack thereof. just give it a good thorough scratch in the shower and it'll get the oils out to lube everything up.

sounds gross, but nature is rarely pretty.

PS - brothers of the beard unite! beards rule! girls suck!

i don't use any products in it at all, just a good thorough blast from the shower and a bit of a scratch. beard dandruff is all about exfoliation, or lack thereof. just give it a good thorough scratch in the shower and it'll get the oils out to lube everything up.

sounds gross, but nature is rarely pretty.

PS - brothers of the beard unite! beards rule! girls suck!
PPS -i'm shaving tomorrow...can't stand the motherfucker any longer.

and i'm getting a wax tomorrow..not the full monty mind but near enough.
i;m locked once again and i have a runny nose. its wquite the combination i can tell ya. might pop into mcdonalds for chips now....

just had my first mcdonalds in about 3 years and christ lads it was mighhty. best 3.80 i ever spent

is it possible to have trichotillomania down below? I think i may have it.

also, I stopped being smooth a year ago because I finally realised it was totally natural and that i was too lazy. possibly in a silly childish drunkish way whenever I hear friends going on about how much they hate shaving i take their hand and put it down my top, and onto my armpit. Sometimes they are impressed.

but when i was a smooth as a mushroom i was using imac (veet). there's something exciting about seeing all your "imperfections" being rinsed off your body.

Mrs. egg_ lived in England for a year 1993-94 while I was in Dublin, and I kinda lost the run of myself as far as personal hygiene went (not that I'm a shining beacon of light now or anything). Realised things had gone far enough when my brother pointed out that my left testicle was hanging out through a hole in my pants

Good God that's growse!!

is it possible to have trichotillomania down below? I think i may have it.

also, I stopped being smooth a year ago because I finally realised it was totally natural and that i was too lazy. possibly in a silly childish drunkish way whenever I hear friends going on about how much they hate shaving i take their hand and put it down my top, and onto my armpit. Sometimes they are impressed.

but when i was a smooth as a mushroom i was using imac (veet). there's something exciting about seeing all your "imperfections" being rinsed off your body.

Thats ehhh.... Ehh.

Ehhhhhh.

That's quite a scary post there. For some reason. I am not being rude or anything. Its more... my mind hasnt stopped boggling yet.

No.
Still boggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back