Get fucking in!!! (1 Viewer)

That was pretty mad alright. Hardly deserved, but an amazing result.

And the Arsenal losing. You must be made up.
Stoke have got to be the least classy team ever.
If I was a Stoke supporter I'd be mortified by their reliance on jug-ears' throw ins.

I shouldn't talk about luck, as Liverpool have had more than their share this season, but we had none of it today. We should have won that game 3 or 4-0. Spurs were shite but so was our finishing and we paid for it. Unbelievable.

I loved that goal. I spent the entire night after verbally abusing my Liverpool supporting friend. That's what life is all about, isn't it?

How bad must Ramos have been??

What a horrible thing to say.
No one deserves that.

First daily batch of fried chicken from local restaurants would be his, free gratis, the right to own a late-opening hair salon as cover for a crack dealership, and a life time supply of Chas and Dave CDs would be his.

Who could turn that down?

I think the last couple of results say more about Ramos than they do about 'Arry.

I don't think it says more about either to be honest except that Harry has so far had much more luck.

Bolton shouldn't have gone down to 10 men, Arsenal should've won by about 2 goals, Clichy fell over for one of the goals and Liverpool missed loads of chances.

Im not sure bad luck was the extent of Ramos' problems..

I don't think it says more about either to be honest except that Harry has so far had much more luck.

Bolton shouldn't have gone down to 10 men, Arsenal should've won by about 2 goals, Clichy fell over for one of the goals and Liverpool missed loads of chances.

Fuck sake, I knew I should have stuck 50 quid on them tonight. Was thinking about it but didn't really have time, but if I thought they'd hammer Zagreb like that I definitely would have made the time!

Fuck sake, I knew I should have stuck 50 quid on them tonight. Was thinking about it but didn't really have time, but if I thought they'd hammer Zagreb like that I definitely would have made the time!
yes. if only one could see into the future, betting would be so much more profitable. excellent point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back