General Election 24th May (1 Viewer)

FF put a leaflet through the door.
I have to vote for Chris Andrews if I want to save our canal apparently. He's the only person to acknowledge the existence of my home thus far.
Is he the one that's related to that crazy sad middle aged man who abuses people in Temple Bar for money?

i have never met a politician. i have never voted. maybe in referenda i should have. Never in the one place long enough. screw irish politics. it doesn't even have the finesse of proper scandal/evil to it. it's just plain mundane.Something that just chugs along under euro/american subsidy, with flawed infrastructure because of the flouride floating around our *cough* politicians brains.I am apolitical, all i see is just giant posters and no one has ever approached me. 2000 more police on the streets? Fuck off.

Who will stop the disintegration of old dublin into the suave new tapas bar of the future?
No one.
Seomra spraoi just got evicted. Fuck the dcc, clueless.5 axle ban GOOD. Death of the
inner city markets.BAD. No more 'ten for fifty' peops. No more 'ten for fifty'.Make way for the
new apts of the future, these ones wont be slums, we promise.

Take a look at the park just off jervis st, the space opposite the olympia or the planning
of the capel bridge. IDIOTS.

Off topic rant. sorry...........oh yeah. Fuck politics. I'm sure there is irony here somewhere.

I wasn't aware that Enda kenny had said anything, or at least not anything longer than 30 seconds. His handlers seem to be keeping him away from making any substantial point on anything.

They didn't go to the funeral? Standard canvassing tactic, that.

reminds me, i was at a funeral in June 2004 just before the local and european elections and at the funeral, there were two EU parliament candidates (one from FF and one from FG) and all the local town council candidates

just dissapointed i missed FF. i had so much rambling crap to give out to them about

Sigh.

John Gormley makes me wish I could vote here.

I keep getting these PD leaflets through the door that are meant to look a bit like Green Party literature, and waste all sorts of paper, not talking about anything real, just slamming John Gormley while giving the initial impression that it's the Greens wasting ridiculous amounts of paper. Fucking hell.

But this! McDowell has gone from schoolyard bully to behaving like a complete psychopath.

Sigh.

John Gormley makes me wish I could vote here.

I keep getting these PD leaflets through the door that are meant to look a bit like Green Party literature, and waste all sorts of paper, not talking about anything real, just slamming John Gormley while giving the initial impression that it's the Greens wasting ridiculous amounts of paper. Fucking hell.

But this! McDowell has gone from schoolyard bully to behaving like a complete psychopath.

the pds know they are losing

3 seats max, they'll get while the greens are on the up and up

10 seats possible with new ones in cork, wicklow, carlow-kilkenny and possibly louth (which would be truly great)

mcdowell is scared

I missed Pat Carey knocking in the other day. Bollocks!

There's probably no chance of anyone knocking in now, but if they do, I'm going to go on and on about animal rights. They won't see that coming.

Got John o'Neills leaflet in the door today - he has my vote.

Picture5-1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back