Gears of War (1 Viewer)

I ordered it from cdwow last week because it was 55 quid. It still hasn't shipped yet even though they say it's in stock.
So It will be at least a week before I get it.

I thought they might ship it a few days early so thay I would have it on the release day.:rolleyes:

Gears of war stuff was put on the Marketplace but its only there for one day so grab it while ya can!!

Me and Lefty just went through all of act 1 on co-op, that is definetly the way to play the main game. We just kept laughing all the way through cos there was so much over the top, completely mental fun!

Me and Lefty just went through all of act 1 on co-op, that is definetly the way to play the main game. We just kept laughing all the way through cos there was so much over the top, completely mental fun!

same here with myself and thrillho,
best gaming experience of my life *wipes tear
the bull in the china shop was so funny
as is getting splattered with blood during a chainsaw incident
so much fun
I'll be on again around 1

Might buy this today.
Shouldn't be any might about it.

One problem with playing co-op is whoever is playing Dom doesn't have their progress saved, so I've had to play everything twice to get to the same point. No hardship really!

Will people be sad enough to be in tonight so we could have a bit of a thumped deathmatch session??

Shouldn't be any might about it.

One problem with playing co-op is whoever is playing Dom doesn't have their progress saved, so I've had to play everything twice to get to the same point. No hardship really!

Will people be sad enough to be in tonight so we could have a bit of a thumped deathmatch session??

Yeah.

I'm still stuck on that bit that i left at last night, did you clear it?

Done and done. Time to see what 'insanity' is like. Not ventured onto the multiplayer yet either...

Only played this for an hour or two at the weekend. The graphics are certainly beautiful, ditto the sound. Not too sure about the whole "take cover" control system. Maybe I'll get the hang of it more, but I've died a few times because my guy would rather stand there getting shot than duck behind a block of concrete.

And am I the only one who finds the whole "revive your fallen comrade" controls a fucking mess?

And am I the only one who finds the whole "revive your fallen comrade" controls a fucking mess?
I think I'm more pissed at the way they automatically 'revive' themselves after you've killed the last enemy in a set-piece. What a bunch of jackasses.

My chainsawing is awful. Only way I can handle close encounters is by switching to the shotgun and blasting their face while running away - anyone got any chainsaw tips?

Yes.

You gotta play online co-op on hardcore to get the full benefit from the game.

My chainsawing is awful. Only way I can handle close encounters is by switching to the shotgun and blasting their face while running away - anyone got any chainsaw tips?

I'm awful with the chainsaw too but Stan Bowles is a natural with it.

I started again on insane difficulty last night, its full on.

You can't revive when crouching behind an object, you have to stand a little bit behind them. Chainsaw just takes a while to master, I have great fun chasing retreating locust with it. Have you tried sticking a grenade in a locust chest? Thats fun.

The cover system can be a bit hit and miss.

I think you just have to play it and it all becomes natural. I'm getting through insanity level without too much bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back