Gear you've bought recently: (1 Viewer)

7b9d_12.jpg

70d5_1.jpg

2306_1.jpg

actually i presume you mean i should be able to fit it in a 22'' by 20'' case? ill give it a shot!

Nooooo! i mean you should be able to fit it in a 24" hardcase. My 24" kick is 14" deep & it sits in to the bottom half of the case with 2" to spare. The lid is almost the same depth giving you a total of nearly 28" of depth on the 24" case. You pickin up what im layin down? :)

Nooooo! i mean you should be able to fit it in a 24" hardcase. My 24" kick is 14" deep & it sits in to the bottom half of the case with 2" to spare. The lid is almost the same depth giving you a total of nearly 28" of depth on the 24" case. You pickin up what im layin down? :)
readin' you loud and clear homeboy. okay so i should be a able to try out a 24' by 18' case pretty handily. hopefully have it by wednesday next week. shipped with Kuehne-Nagel Inc, but ive never had any experience with them.

woooop.

Sweet cymbals John. You will love that ping ride.

That floor tom is a beauty. Cant wait to see the rest of it.

Yeah most excited about the ride I think, though I've never owned even semi decent hats so they should be sweet aswell. In the market for an 18" crash to complete the set too, maybe an A custom medium.

Got the 16" crash there coupla days ago, spa sent a medium thin rather than a rock though. And he's yet to get back to me.. annoying.

Yeah that tom looks the business, that's gonna be one delicious kit!

should have it by lunchtime tomorrow. its been in the shipping handlers since monday but ive to sort out customs malarky.

and the handlers are based 10 minutes from my house..

i can hear it already..

dw-9000.jpg

This pedal earlier this afternoon in music maker for e240 and its fuckin lethal. I cant believe how smooth the chain drive is compared to me last one.

And soon an 18" AA crashride that I seen in there today that he said he'll sell for e200. A pair of fuckin steals!

nice. speaking of deadly kick pedals; I tried out an iron cobra recently. I'd love a new kick. specifically and iron cobra. lovely pedal. I changed the beater on my shitty sonor and fucked around with it a bit. it's a lot better so I'll hang onto it. for now.

actually a question. anyone good at pricing second hand cymbals? what's a good price for a pair of 14" zildjian z custom hats - the really loud heavy ones. they're about three years old. in good nick. (I'd imagine you'd have a hard time fucking them up). I've being trying them out for a few weeks; the owner wants €250. I'm thinking less... they're new on thomann for €350.

Not at the moment, but i could get one soon enough.

Theyre in great condition except for like i said just a bit of stick marks on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back