Gear you've bought recently: (2 Viewers)

Break Neck Speed

Website
myspace.com
Just bought some stuff from musicstore which should be here in few days. 2 deadly cymbal stands for 39e each. (made by DW's manufacturer and a blatant rip off too. deadly!)
Link here.

Also got an evans drill bit attachment for my battery screwdriver for super fast drum head changes. Wahay!
Link here.

Il let ye know what they're like when i try 'em out.

Re: Gear you've bought recentley:

Also got an evans drill bit attachment for my battery screwdriver for super fast drum head changes. Wahay!
Link here.

haha. nice.

finally gonna get a chance to give my new masters snare a smackin tonight. got a standard pearl power shifter pedal too. also got a really nice cymbal bag from thomann that doesnt cut your shoulders when you carry it. and its got a hard shell and velour pouches so it protects very well.

gonna keep my eyes out for an instanbul 22" ride and 20" crash..

Got me one of these.

Planning on using it live, but its still a bargain even if it ends up at home. The software isn't up to much but it works with reason, which is the reason why I bought it (if you pardon the pun)

I got one of these fellers in Germany recently and it pleases me greatly!
226616jpg.jpg

Aye, I tried one of them in the shop and wasn't a fan. Dark and murky.
This one is nice, not too bright, pretty fast decay.

line04_b.jpg

got a mate to pick one up for me in chicago, worked out at 170 euro.
music maker quoted me 450 for the same thing. unbelievable

does this mean you're going to use more than one cymbal at last?

Nope. The old one is fooked. I'll be throwing it out.

The extra cymbal is nice but I can do without it. Have til now, after all. :(

Zildjian 18" A custom crash . Thomann wanted 269e, a friend picked it up in canada for 140e and is flying in today with my new rock toy. Also another friend just gave me a mike portnoy signature series 10" splash brand new for nothing. Jesus its great to have great friends. Only use the splash for messing around at home as is not loud enough compared to my other cymbals.

New cymbal stands just arrived. These babies are seriously heavy duty. They are waaaaay better than the pearl ones ive had and only 39 euro each too. Quality. Evans drill bit thingy is awsome too.

That's deadly Tom. I bought cheap ones before one Thomann and one sort of seized up. T'other is still full of sturdy goodness.

Just spent the day jammin with my new 18" A. Not as thick as I thought it would be but jesus it sounds sweet. Put my new splash upside down on top of my 22" Z ride. Sounds great the ride adds alot of resonance to the splash and increases the volume. Gonna finally move onto using two crashes aswell, could never afford it in the past.

Just spent the day jammin with my new 18" A. Not as thick as I thought it would be but jesus it sounds sweet. Put my new splash upside down on top of my 22" Z ride. Sounds great the ride adds alot of resonance to the splash and increases the volume. Gonna finally move onto using two crashes aswell, could never afford it in the past.

Thats deadly. You know what they say, its not how thick it is but...
Two crashes rule. Costs a bit at the start but you'll get longer out of two than one as you rae hitting each one less instead of just slaying on the same one over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back