gardening forum (3 Viewers)

I think their should be a back balconys forum we say maybe incorporated into the potential gardening forum for people who live in flats/apartments.....

im in favour of this but one thing at a time - theres still a soccer board and theres no beard board or science and nature board.

beard board + science and nature board are OBVIOUSLY gonna be covered in the brand new Gardening forum!, beards-they grow,thicky :)

Please Pete, we'll send ya veggies, or snails, whicheva!

so, A YES good idea, from me.

how about a house and garden one?

and we could have things like "putting up shelves"

we could even include the garage which could lead on to how to look after your car

actually, motoring sub forum?

i have a chives plant from tesco on my balcony. i fucking rocks for cheese toasties.

i had two other plants which died shortly after i put 'one minute miracle grown fertiliser' on them. do yous greenfingers know why this happened?

i have a chives plant from tesco on my balcony. i fucking rocks for cheese toasties.

i had two other plants which died shortly after i put 'one minute miracle grown fertiliser' on them. do yous greenfingers know why this

because that shit is evil!!!! Only use compost or make nettle or compfrey feed. never use shop bought stuff. its just chemicals.

seven years i had that plant, the new gaff had very bad sun exposure so i thought i'd get it some food to help it (it had a elevated south facing bay window all to itself before), and the shit kills it. had that plant for 7 bastard yeas!! i still have the withered stalks, though obviously now steeped in chemicals and shit. are there any rituals or rights/black magic i could perform?? its really hard to pull off a leon'esque existence with just a poxy chives plant.

if only there had been a gardening thread/forum/subforum, none of this need ever have happened. pete.

if you mix up the fertilizer properly it should work perfectly.
I mean, sometimes it can make plants that you want to be flowery too leafy or something, but, if you carefully read the directions, and maybe err on the side of meanness you will almost definitely be ok.
Unless... like, I dunno, its some bromeliad that lives off almost no nutrients or something.

You are putting a tiny drop into the a watering can full of water, right? The quantity you use should be tiny.

if you mix up the fertilizer properly it should work perfectly.
I mean, sometimes it can make plants that you want to be flowery too leafy or something, but, if you carefully read the directions, and maybe err on the side of meanness you will almost definitely be ok.
Unless... like, I dunno, its some bromeliad that lives off almost no nutrients or something.

You are putting a tiny drop into the a watering can full of water, right? The quantity you use should be tiny.

Stuck the top of a pineapple in a saucer of water for a bit, on a windowsill, it grew shoots on the underside, then I planted it, now it's HUGE. One day I'll have a pineapple tree with baby pineapple to make pina coladas with. I will.

so now that i've removed all life from the gaff, i want to start the whole process again.. ..i have one balcony, not well exposed to sun, possibly two hours a day during summer and indirect light during winter, wanna put something green there. whats hard as fuck to kill and looks like i know what i'm at with plants??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back