Game Of Thrones Season 5 (1 Viewer)

At least one death was so obviously coming that getting it spoiled didn't matter too much. Zombie mountain looks interesting too.

1298345462376783019.gif

"I've made a huge mistake"

Ted Leo of all people spoilered the shit out of this for me today on twitter, mainly because he looks a bit like Stannos and he was retweeting people's hilarious tweets to him. Fucker.

My tuppence
I don't neccessarily think
old stan is dead. We don't actually see him get offed, which is unusual for GOT.

I deffo don't think
Jon Snow is dead, not with the red witches timely reappearance at camp, think it's a plot device to get him away from the feckin' wall.

Arya to be the new
Daredevil

Anyway, largely middling and dull season, but I like the way they've basically thrown all the pieces in the air, so it could go anywhere next year....

finished reading the books this evening. GRRR Martin goes into a not inconsiderable level of detail about

a bad dose of the shits Daenerys gets while walking home from her little road trip with drogon

Surprised they left that out of tonight's show, TBH.

finished reading the books this evening. GRRR Martin goes into a not inconsiderable level of detail about

a bad dose of the shits Daenerys gets while walking home from her little road trip with drogon

Surprised they left that out of tonight's show, TBH.

They didn't get as far as her walking home so perhaps it's still to come.

I'll keep the spoilers going for now.
My tuppence
I don't neccessarily think
old stan is dead. We don't actually see him get offed, which is unusual for GOT.
I reckon he's done and they only didn't show it because they spent all the budget on Cersei's wonky cgi face. His story came to a conclusion, not the one I wanted, but a conclusion none the less. Love You Stannis.
1298345462674285227.gif

I deffo don't think
Jon Snow is dead, not with the red witches timely reappearance at camp, think it's a plot device to get him away from the feckin' wall.
Agreed. Yay. GET IN THE FUCKING SEA Olly.
Arya to be the new
Daredevil
Her season has been a bit crap, but stabbing your man in the eyes was cool.
Anyway, largely middling and dull season, but I like the way they've basically thrown all the pieces in the air, so it could go anywhere next year....
Hodor!

I'll keep the spoilers going for now.

I reckon he's done and they only didn't show it because they spent all the budget on Cersei's wonky cgi face. His story came to a conclusion, not the one I wanted, but a conclusion none the less. Love You Stannis.
1298345462674285227.gif

Dunno, you miss it in that gif but
he definitely quickly glances behind her as if someone else is walking up
and in anyways fuckin' Ted Leo

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back