Game Of Thrones Season 3 (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 176
  • Views 20K
  • Watchers 4
I was pretty convinced the penis was still attached. Here, I am pretty ok with spoilers on TV show threads ... I don't look at the thread until I am up to date with all episodes. But spoilers from the books appearing on the TV show thread? C'mon .. that's just not right. I was looking forward to a whole year of speculating about the whereabouts of Theon's penis.

I was pretty convinced the penis was still attached. Here, I am pretty ok with spoilers on TV show threads ... I don't look at the thread until I am up to date with all episodes. But spoilers from the books appearing on the TV show thread? C'mon .. that's just not right. I was looking forward to a whole year of speculating about the whereabouts of Theon's penis.

agreed - thought it was unesscessecceeesssary.

Do yiz not remember the scene with the prozzies where yer man appeared and chopped off his lad?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes of course! But they didn't actually show it happening .... I thought it was somewhat ambiguous. And deliberately so. "We're going to cut off your lad now .. here we go" ... then cut to The Hold Steady (wasn't it?).

Do people really think that they'd actually show him cutting his dick off? It's a fairly graphic show but nowhere near that level. Or for that matter show a cut off dick in a box.

Do people really think that they'd actually show him cutting his dick off? It's a fairly graphic show but nowhere near that level. Or for that matter show a cut off dick in a box.

If figured it was probably gone but since they were messing with him so much it was a bit ambiguous. Sorry for asking and promoting spoilers, I didn't think it really was one.

they could've easily shown a dick in a box. just a super quick shot of some dick shaped gristle or whatever. there's been way more graphic stuff on the show than that. that woman getting stabbed in the babymaker for example.

Yeah I didn't expcect a full gory and graphic amputation scene but there are other ways they could have removed the ambiguity. I dunno .. lots of blood for example. Or Theon going to take a leak in a nightclub and queueing up for the cubicle even though there is no-one using the stand-up options.

Anyway, surely if you do that to someone they bleed to death? Yet there he is .. two episodes later .. happy as Larry (or at least happy as a Larry who is nailed to a cross getting tortured).

Yeah I didn't expcect a full gory and graphic amputation scene but there are other ways they could have removed the ambiguity. I dunno .. lots of blood for example. Or Theon going to take a leak in a nightclub and queueing up for the cubicle even though there is no-one using the stand-up options.

Anyway, surely if you do that to someone they bleed to death? Yet there he is .. two episodes later .. happy as Larry (or at least happy as a Larry who is nailed to a cross getting tortured).
That's what burning is for.... cauterize like Jamie's hand. He would have passed out and maybe not remembered because he was in so much pain from all the torture?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back