fuckin knew it... (1 Viewer)

ok, so including my job, all the cigarettes I've smoked, and unclean living in geneal...let me see...carry the 2...shit I'm due to die 3 days ago. HA HA in your face GOD!!!!!!

"And the really sad thing is, we know how to make work meaningful, and it doesn't come at the cost of reduced productivity"

My ARSE.
How could my work be made meaningful? This week I'll mostly be fixing bugs in a giant online shopping website - where's the fucking meaning in that? WELL??

Aaaarrrgh I'm finding work really difficult to deal with at the moment. Nearly 6 years of programming for 40 hours a week behind me and I've had ENOUGH

the *ahem* world cup co-ordinator (yes that what it says on his name tag..) will shortly be setting the big screen up on the high wall of the office floor. where i work is a large open plan office, with a very large pyramidy-domey type glass skylight at the top.

the match is projected onto the wall, and, unless its the middle of the fuckin' night, it can't be seen. at all. too much light from the fuckin skylight.

when i pointed this out to our friend, he says
'here, dye wan me te control de fuckin wedder too? you try puttin it somewhere else roi', it'll fuckin do, ok?'

work 1
lorc 0

Not wanting to rub it in much... no wait, thats my exact purpose in replying!... I'm just off to watch said match in a niiiiice cooooool air conditioned bar, at the civilised time of 7.30 pm, with some niiiiice cooooool drinks to stave off that tropical heat outside...

yep. Can't wait.:cool:

update:

they are now handing around boxes of roses and a tin of celebrations to make up for the bad colour.
i have removed a handful of the tastiest ones from each and stowed them in my locker. i have left the bournville ones in i think, and insead of putting an irish flag on my computer i have put up a saudi arabian one.

work 1
lorc 2

i will pass this test...

we have a wide screen tv.

unfortunately its facing me at a wierd angel, and theres a big plant on top of my computer pod, so i can't see a flipping thing.

and no sweets, as it was a bank holiday in austria yesterday and i did nothing except read my book the entire day.

Originally posted by herv
well, i'll hopefully be going into the civil service soon so no more boring jobs for me.

no sir.

aham.

ahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa

sob

You people depress / envy-ify me....with yer big TVs and yer sweets and workplace morale booster stuff......

I work in a shoe box office with no plants, boredom 70% of the time and never a mention of such perks or facilities....

wait a minute, I should leave!
no
wait a minute, I can't.

:mad: :confused: :rolleyes: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back