fuckin carlow... (1 Viewer)

marko

Website
Visit site
hey, just got great news that i have to appear in court down in carlow in a month for a fucking quarter...... which sorta is fucking up my plans of moving,cunts. they have on the summons about4 or 5 different dates scratched and re written in it and all the back of it was supposed to be filled out and wasnt,was supposed to be handed in an envelope and wasnt,etc,etc,anyone know if i could get it fucked outta court for such reasons? if not how much would the fine be for it? it was nearly a year ago,argggggggh!!!!!!! on something else,when is everyone heading up to the warzone?

no, no1 is going to the warzone.

Bad buzz about the summons.

weeler said:
no, no1 is going to the warzone.

Bad buzz about the summons.

I'm going on Friday, I'll ring you tomorrow or the next day...

Stanto got a summons for shit that went on there onthe same night but I thinkhe never bothered going, or maybe just paying the fine or something...you might get away with ignoring it, they wouldn't remember what you looked like and all, ask Stanto maybe?

marko said:
hey, just got great news that i have to appear in court down in carlow in a month for a fucking quarter...... which sorta is fucking up my plans of moving,cunts. they have on the summons about4 or 5 different dates scratched and re written in it and all the back of it was supposed to be filled out and wasnt,was supposed to be handed in an envelope and wasnt,etc,etc,anyone know if i could get it fucked outta court for such reasons? if not how much would the fine be for it? it was nearly a year ago,argggggggh!!!!!!! on something else,when is everyone heading up to the warzone?

go chat to someone in terry lyons solicitors on the north quays, they always helpful & got me outta nuff shit before.

ANDY RTF.

Corm said:
I'm going on Friday, I'll ring you tomorrow or the next day...

Stanto got a summons for shit that went on there onthe same night but I thinkhe never bothered going, or maybe just paying the fine or something...you might get away with ignoring it, they wouldn't remember what you looked like and all, ask Stanto maybe?

No, Stanto went down I'm pretty sure.. he got a fine and was ordered to go to AA meetings. Neither of which he did. I think.

You can try find out your local free legal advice centre on the net somewhere.. it'd be a government site I'm sure.. Consumer Advice Centre on O' Connel St. is where I found out the list of ones in Dublin.

Anyway.. good luck with it.. or just don't go.

mark

helena kim said:

if i were you i would get a good paid for solicitor, get them to say you were hanging round with a bad crowd, easily influenced, have seen the error of your ways and now are tryign to move on with your life, haven't coem to the attention of the guards since etc. a conviction would ruin your career potential / life etc so please just give me a caution and / or fine. get a couple of character references from the local priest / dogooder etc. a drugs conviction has long term implications fo rwork, travel etc - defintiely worthj trying to get off with a caution fo rbeing a silly boy who now knows better.

just my opinion.

cheers..

thanks a million for the advice everyone. think i'll probably get in contact with the free legal help thingy. probably the best idea is getting a proper solicitor but thats way to much money,itd be more than the fine i'd say.
oh corm check p.m.

ask for free legal aid, if you're unemployed you're entitled to it anyways. It's like a regular solicitor (of your choice) but the state pays !!!
(such is my understanding)
That's what i got.. and i got off both my charges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back