Fucked Up (1 Viewer)

very simular to the " speed kills " shite that used to be in ,sounds ,NME or sounds cant remember which , but it was all written like that cack, one minute sucking the cock of albini and making him into a student icon ,then telling us all how napalm death were more important than punk
im sure there ll be loads of people in whelans raving about fucked up this weekend!

huh? are they playing again?

im sure there ll be loads of people in whelans raving about fucked up this weekend!

werent you one of them a few weeks ago?
sur didnt you post here about it?

nme also carried articles on suicide and the replacements the past two weeks. they also had a piece with jape where richie introduced them to the phrase "ask me bollocks" and finally they gane the moutpiece record a great review.

werent you one of them a few weeks ago?
sur didnt you post here about it?

nme also carried articles on suicide and the replacements the past two weeks. they also had a piece with jape where richie introduced them to the phrase "ask me bollocks" and finally they gane the moutpiece record a great review.
yeah i was but i went to see them play ,i didnt read about them in that load of old bollocks

I really don't think NME is all that important anymore. I would reckon Hot Press sells more in ireland than NME does. It'll not bother me if I'm wrong though.
Sounds had the hardcore page in the late 80's. Sounds was a good music paper.

It seems like State is the only magazine ya can get in most shops these days that's worth half a look, they have some really good articles sometimes, had stuff about the Hope Collective, Scary Eire, U:Mack....

Terrorizer or Decebil sometimes have the odd good article but are usually fairly shite.

I really don't think NME is all that important anymore. I would reckon Hot Press sells more in ireland than NME does. It'll not bother me if I'm wrong though.
Sounds had the hardcore page in the late 80's. Sounds was a good music paper.
yep i still have the sounds hardcore special with black flag ,husker du and various others ,which was fairly mad for the time cause NME and melody maker wouldnt touch anything to do with hardcore at the time , i think it was 84

OBViously its true,we can all discuss it in Whelans this weekend and swap quotes from the NME, maybe that master of the one liners richie from jape will come with some of his witty jibe"s,his NME bit was super! maybe even hansard too!!!

will you take your tablets.

This thread is fucked up. Shut up talking shite lads, well bar the Moutpiece album being great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back