Fuck snow (1 Viewer)

This guy. -8 this morning.
Shorts. No gloves. No hat. Light fleece jacket. Tennis shoes. No SOCKS. No hands on the bars... On Memorial Drive, (only feet away from a completely empty bike/walking path)..
This is how Bostonians say GFY to the cold.

10389547_10152992330218750_3534500935800448749_n.jpg

Is that @washingcattle ???

today is that day i planed to get two new front tires as the ones I have are in a state. we'll see now if I can even get the thing up the driveway.

I'm eagerly looking out the window hoping I will finally get a chance to use the snow chains I bought in Lidl three years ago

Been snowing for the past 10 minutes or so. Not very threatening though.

I had word from kerry that it was snowing and it was sticking, but it had stopped quite soon after it started.

In the interests of talking about myself online, it is -8 here today. It's been pretty much a week below zero. Not expected to go above til Thursday. Fuckers.

Laois roads are like an ice rink tonight.Snow all over the place.It sucks.

ALthough I hope theres a blizzard.I love the sound of the outdoors under a thick layer of snow.Anechoic.

I got blizzarded on cycling home yesterday. It stopped 2 minutes after I got home. Had to walk out of the housing estate this morning because of frost/ice/snow. About 1 mile nearer town there wasn't a drop of ice/frost/snow to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back