Fuck snow (1 Viewer)

Irish weather: Arctic conditions to bring sub-zero temperatures and heavy snowfall - Irish Mirror Online

Ireland is set be plunged into an Arctic icebox next week, with sub-zero temperatures and heavy snowfall predicted to last until the end of the month.

Forecasters maintain mercury levels will start plummeting later next week, leading to a shivering second half of the month – and what could turn out to be one of the coldest periods for a number of years.

Forecaster with Exacta Weather James Madden said the prolonged bitter weather is likely to stretch into February.

He added: “Ireland missed the worst of the snow and cold that the UK experienced at times throughout December, but that looks like it’s going to change.

“There is likely to be some significant changes throughout the second half of January to some prolonged cold spells and a number of widespread snow events across large parts of Ireland. It may even arrive a little earlier than mid-month.

Irish weather: Arctic conditions to bring sub-zero temperatures and heavy snowfall - Irish Mirror Online

Ireland is set be plunged into an Arctic icebox next week, with sub-zero temperatures and heavy snowfall predicted to last until the end of the month.

Forecasters maintain mercury levels will start plummeting later next week, leading to a shivering second half of the month – and what could turn out to be one of the coldest periods for a number of years.

Forecaster with Exacta Weather James Madden said the prolonged bitter weather is likely to stretch into February.

He added: “Ireland missed the worst of the snow and cold that the UK experienced at times throughout December, but that looks like it’s going to change.

“There is likely to be some significant changes throughout the second half of January to some prolonged cold spells and a number of widespread snow events across large parts of Ireland. It may even arrive a little earlier than mid-month.

WOW, IT'S ALMOST AS IF SOMEBODY POSTED THAT SHIT ALREADY

WOW, IT'S ALMOST AS IF SOMEBODY POSTED THAT SHIT ALREADY
it was meant to start on the bleedin jaysis 27th of december according to those pricks

I've heard there are signs of a cold snap in the 2nd half of the month. But, anything beyond 5 days from now is nothing more than an educated guess.

It will get cold at some stage. Cos its winter. Don't be believing the bollox those rags are writing though

It were chilly here this morning biking in

10906083_861077723948412_6934740181387995988_n.jpg

Not bad at all

Under 20 minutes

In the summer, I wish it were longer
yeah, not bad. You can go flat out for that long without getting cold (once you've warmed up). If were much longer then it might be a problem.

I detour in the summer. I take a longer route in in the mornings to get the most out of the nice weather.

yeah, not bad. You can go flat out for that long without getting cold (once you've warmed up). If were much longer then it might be a problem.

I detour in the summer. I take a longer route in in the mornings to get the most out of the nice weather.

Yeah, I bike the waterfront on summer mornings

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back