Fuck Religion (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 99K
  • Watchers 12
thats gotta be a wind up?

i sppose going there is the only way of knowing. in the grand scheme of things, stretching the imagination to think that talking to priests in soviet phone booths will redeem wrongdoings being sponsored by an organisation which profits on how predicatable the immediate future is isnt that much of a jump.

The Roman Catholic Church says the relics - which have been credited with promoting healing and reconciliation - are likely to draw huge crowds during their month-long tour.
voodoo.
xfactor promo tour for the dead.

i think theres another corpse coming to ireland soon, a lesser saint than therese probably as there doesnt seem to be much fuss about it. ive always found it amusing that therese's reputation is based on her autobiography

st therese was a carmelite, they scare the fuck out of me:

The term cloistered is synonymous with enclosed. The "enclosure" is regulated by Catholic church law,[1] and prevents members from going out of the religious house, and also prevents strangers from entering the monastery, convent or abbey.

Virgin Mary is cross with church authorities at Knock

FOLLOWING A period of intense prayer during which he knelt on damp grass as he gazed heavenwards at Knock shrine yesterday, self-proclaimed visionary Joe Coleman claimed he had been imparted a “fantastic message” by Our Lady.

Jabbing his finger at a cloudy sky, Mr Coleman said: “I seen her there and I seen her there. She did make herself known.”

Although reluctant to go into any details about the “message” he had received, Mr Coleman did say the Blessed Virgin had been angry about the way he had been treated by shrine authorities.

He complained that he and his followers had not been allowed to pray as they had wished in the Apparition Chapel, “part of the largest shrine in the world dedicated to Our Blessed Lady”.

About 200 people attended yesterday’s event, a much smaller turnout than previous “visions”.

i'd be a little sad to see the back of this kind of nonsense

1224270207226_1.jpg

People wear sunglasses to shield their eyes from the sun as Joe Coleman from Dublin prays at Knock shrine in Co Mayo yesterday, where he claimed he had seen the Blessed Virgin Mary. Photograph: Julien Behal/PA

THAT IS FABULOUS.Best thing the internet has done in years....

Johnny must be getting some rep since he posted that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back