Fuck Religion (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 100K
  • Watchers 12
I got 2 reps alright

Which means some here are like those people who listen to buskers, enjoy it and walk on without dropping a coin

yeah, you know who you are

but anyway, back to religion

Holy Spirit removed her pants — Says pastor accused of having sex with student inside the church

The pastor who was still being investigated by the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) of the Oyo State Police Command, over allegation of rape, told his interrogators that he only watched the lady’s pants and skirt being removed by the Holy Spirit while he prayed for her.

hahahahahahahahah...fucking eejits

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jul/15/vatican-declares-womens-ordination-grave-crime
It was meant to be the document that put a lid on the clerical sex abuse scandals that have swept the Roman Catholic world. But instead of quelling fury from within and without the church, the Vatican stoked the anger of liberal Catholics and women's groups by including a provision in its revised decree that made the "attempted ordination" of women one of the gravest crimes in ecclesiastical law.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The women of heaven are free from mentruation,feces,phlegm and children....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anthem again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anthem again.

I take it Bill Hicks isn't up to your standards then. You might come up with something a little more original next time like spreading some margarine or faeces perhaps?

I take it Bill Hicks isn't up to your standards then. You might come up with something a little more original next time like spreading some margarine or faeces perhaps?

Whadda ya mean ya fucking fucktard...thats the message when you try to rep someone twice in a row....

You skorpy fucking prick.....Go back to the fucking last century ye prick.

Dont even bother answer that...ITS ON

Hey Anthem..You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anthem again...is a BIG compliment.....

Hey Anthem..You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anthem again...is a BIG compliment.....

Oh shit ... sorry and thanks for the compliment. I never heard that before - genuine ignorance on my behalf. Please I don't want to get into a war. A cake fight I can do but not a war.

Oh shit ... sorry and thanks for the compliment. I never heard that before - genuine ignorance on my behalf. Please I don't want to get into a war. A cake fight I can do but not a war.

If ya try hitting that little star when someone does something you like and then do it again soon after you'll know what I'm saying..

Thats rep baby...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back