• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 99K
  • Watchers 12
Lettuce pray

christian.jpg

Has anyone got any mushies?

got the latest copy of alive! through the door today. there were two photocopied sheets included, one of which details quotes from the virgin mary in coversation with a woman in oakland in the mid 70s, about why world government is a bad idea.

there's also an article about the fact that you can prove god exists from reason alone. the proof offered is that it was decided as part of infallible doctrine.

got the latest copy of alive! through the door today. there were two photocopied sheets included, one of which details quotes from the virgin mary in coversation with a woman in oakland in the mid 70s, about why world government is a bad idea.

there's also an article about the fact that you can prove god exists from reason alone. the proof offered is that it was decided as part of infallible doctrine.

theres a picture of, not one, but 2 sexy burds on the cover. That got my attention straight away.

What are we supposed to see in this video? cos either I'm blind or the virgin Mary is dressed as the sun for Hallowe'en.

You'll only see something if you have an open heart...and possibly a schizophrenic.

Just come back from a multi-demominational service in the Mater hospital for all the relatives if people who died in a&e this year. Failed to feel any sense of hope, joy or comfort thus confirming religion ain't for me....

Just come back from a multi-demominational service in the Mater hospital for all the relatives if people who died in a&e this year. Failed to feel any sense of hope, joy or comfort thus confirming religion ain't for me....

You're missing the point! It's guilt or shame you should be feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back