Free advice (3 Viewers)

You're nowhere near that point.

I would wait until you get your first headache... and then I'd wait a little longer....and then a bit longer yet again.

Wisdom teeth have to not only push out and into your jaw, but they also shove your other teeth over a bit...at a glacial pace (thank god)...that shit hurts, but it'll soon pass...until the next one.

So be brave, they suck for all of us, but most of us never had to see a doctor about them coming in...

...taking them out is a whole different story.

Thanks a lot Milan,its actually chilled out a bit now so you are 100% right.

Thats solid advice.thanks again,my mind is at ease now.

advice on getting over a crush pls.

this should get the thread going again

There's only one way to get over a crush and that's to believe that you can find someone else.

So how can you trick yourself into believing something like that when you feel a bit like a failure for not being able to land your crush?

Well, that's tough...

The real best advice is to use pure perseverance...pure strength of will...

GET BACK OUT THERE.

Most people fail because they don't try, pure and simple.

You need to believe that a) trying is worth your effort (and it is, of course) and, b) trying can lead to success.

Look around you... are you the worst example of a human you see...? I doubt it... so why are the other scummers avec partners while you're alone pining for the unobtainable?

The answer: They didn't stop trying... or they're gorgeous or they're loaded.

I assume your best bet then is to just keep trying.

---

Alternate advice:

Sometimes nothing clears the air like abject failure... ask her (or him) out immediately.

When that fails you'll no longer have a crush.

It's worked for me in the past.

Alternate advice:

Sometimes nothing clears the air like abject failure... ask her (or him) out immediately.

When that fails you'll no longer have a crush.

It's worked for me in the past.
haha brilliant. here, is there somewhere i can post a testimonial video? thanks to MilanPan!c's superb advice i was offered the job, despite turning up ten minutes late for the interview (i got lost)

should i go shopping or hang out on t'net?

well... you could do both...

Of course, shopping online is not as much fun as ACTUAL IN PERSON shopping, but then again, there's no queues, better deals and and endless supply of everything...

Then again again...

You know, you're probably gonna waste enough money on the pub/show/take away tonight...

tomorrow, when you're hung over, go to the shops... the wonderful climate control will soothe your addled nerves and the empty wallet will prevent you from over-indulging...

haha brilliant. here, is there somewhere i can post a testimonial video? thanks to MilanPan!c's superb advice i was offered the job, despite turning up ten minutes late for the interview (i got lost)

That's fantastic news!

Are they still hiring (I've been out of work for almost 7 months at this point)?

Some good advice is, instead of spending time preparing for interviews online, spent that time visiting the building where the interview is to be held...

there's no worse stress than being lost on the way to an interview...

I was just scratched by a cat my Nana said has a weird rash, should I go to the doctors or leave it? I'm really lazy if that helps.

well... you could do both...

Of course, shopping online is not as much fun as ACTUAL IN PERSON shopping, but then again, there's no queues, better deals and and endless supply of everything...

Then again again...

You know, you're probably gonna waste enough money on the pub/show/take away tonight...

tomorrow, when you're hung over, go to the shops... the wonderful climate control will soothe your addled nerves and the empty wallet will prevent you from over-indulging...

shopping it is so :heart:

I was just scratched by a cat my Nana said has a weird rash, should I go to the doctors or leave it? I'm really lazy if that helps.

really, there's just so little to worry about...

your Nana probably wouldn't know how rare various cat rashes are...nothing personal...

besides, if the claw was sharp enough to scratch it wasn't broken, or probably too dirty, so the likelyhood of anything happening is incredibly slight...

that being said, if you wanna be on the safe side, watch for a fever... hell, forget the fever... if the area around the scratch isn't really red/infected looking I wouldn't worry...

with animals like that, there's two things to remember:

1) if the animal is acting normally its probably healthy enough
2) bites are much worse than scratches...

I'd say don't worry about it...but if you start running a fever call your GP.

That's fantastic news!

Are they still hiring (I've been out of work for almost 7 months at this point)?

Some good advice is, instead of spending time preparing for interviews online, spent that time visiting the building where the interview is to be held...

there's no worse stress than being lost on the way to an interview...
yeah that is good advice. preperation means nowt if you're wandering the streets lost like a fucking eejit. i live in england but, sorry man

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back