Freaky shite.. (2 Viewers)

aaaaargh

get.the fuck .awaaaayyyy from meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HardneckGarlic.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Remember this? It had a ghost that looked like a rubber johnny.

that bear looks like my dog!

remember the last time you said that? and I had to bring you to the hospital?

This guy I know (thought he was a spanner then...still do), he contacted Jeff Buckley on the ouija board and asked him if his band could do a cover of "lover you should have come over" on their Mtv unplugged album (which was gonna be their fourth). He proved it was Jeff because he asked "what song were you singing when you drowned?".

WHOA!

Some of you may have heard later incarnations of this band. Tool. The guy was a tool...not that tool was the band he was in.

We messed about with a Quji board there was six of us. The glass started to shake and everything on the table. It was moving to disgustingly wrong that it could not have been anyone at the table.

I was a total skeptic to, if some one had of told me a week ago that they did it and the thing moved I would have had them down as a bullshiter.

But if fucking moved.

She was able to tell the lads yesterday what the board spelled out and everything with out them mentioning it. She also said so much relevent stuff it was hard for them to hear.

It's a load of bollocks Roisin. Seriously.

We messed about with a Quji board there was six of us. The glass started to shake and everything on the table. It was moving to disgustingly wrong that it could not have been anyone at the table.

I was a total skeptic to, if some one had of told me a week ago that they did it and the thing moved I would have had them down as a bullshiter.

But if fucking moved.

She was able to tell the lads yesterday what the board spelled out and everything with out them mentioning it. She also said so much relevent stuff it was hard for them to hear.

It's a load of bollocks Roisin. Seriously.

YOU'RE A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS.

No proof is good enough for is it vinnie? Even when Gorilla came out of the closet and ADMITTED it!!!!

Now Roisin... moving to disgustingly wrong you say? Thats shocking form altogether. Go on though, did anything, fall of the walls maybe? Like a picture of your dead gran aunt possibly? There can be other signs you know.

Vinnie, I see where you are coming from. But everyone at the table was so freaked out by what was happening that no one could have been moving it for the laugh.

Vinnie, I see where you are coming from. But everyone at the table was so freaked out by what was happening that no one could have been moving it for the laugh.

Ignore that lad altogether, and tell us about the time you saw your best friend floating slightly off the ground with her eyes all rollllled back, and talking in Russian really fast in a mans voice.

YOU'RE A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS.

No proof is good enough for is it vinnie? Even when Gorilla came out of the closet and ADMITTED it!!!!

When a ghost appears before me, says 'hello Vinnie I am a ghost", walks through a wall, goes woo woo, shows me the true meaning of evil and then fucks off back to Ghostingham, then I MIGHT believe.

Someone was. Someone always is. Maybe not even for the laugh, maybe subconciously just coz they really wanted it to work. Ouija Boards were invented by Ouija Board Companies as a way to sell Ouija Boards. Probably.

FUCK YOU GHOSTS

FUCK YOU GHOSTS

Great.
Now the ghosts are GOING TO BE PISSED with you, but GO AFTER PETE since he is legally responsible for your rude emotions and they dont know how to work out where YOU are since their HTTP TCP/IP networking knowhow is minimal TO SAY THE FUCKING LEAST.

Is there any way we can get this thread blessed or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back