Freaky shite.. (2 Viewers)

I remember me and my mates summoning the spirit of Cliff Burton via the oiuja board. The planchette strated moving all over the place, moshing I like to believe.

An truly awful moment when I realised my friends were idiots but I was too polite to say anything

That prick out of Kids was called Casper, right? The lad running around giving everyone HIV.
And then they played that Daniel Johnston song.

Na that kids was Telly - however the actor who played Casperhung himself. I'm not sure the temperament of his ghost though..

DerekAcorahLarge_1.gif

Sam.......Oh god no Sam aghhhhhhh

To my shame, in Uni the girls downstairs from our flat invited me to do a ouija board session with them, and after about half an hour of candle/stupidity related fun I got bored and told one of the girls via the board she was going to die the following day.

Now this is the part that I found absolutely boggling - after I'd let her worry for a massive 5 mins, I told her it was actually me, and she started going on about 'what if was a spirit talking through you though, or you only think it was you?'

Thereby summing up most religious people for me.. blind faith even when it's admitted that it's not true.

She spent the next day absolutely shitting herself too.

I once saw the ghosts of Rob Pilatus & Mel Appleby hanging out together. They were calling themselves Melly Vanilli and they thought this was absolutely hilarious. I have to admit, it did make me chuckle some too.

WoooooOOOOO SCARY!!

does anyone remember that ovaltine add in the 80s that was a cartoon with the character ovaltina and had a song that went

::clef::eek:valtina ovaltina nehnehneh nehneh nehnehneh neena
trapped by spooks its halloweena...::clef::

thats all i remember

lads, i've got some more info on these ovaltine ads:

302 Found

302 Found

no sign of the halloween version though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back