FoREVER presents NO AGE, Whelan's, Upstairs, May 20 (1 Viewer)

Lot of people buying vinyl at this. Seems to be a good way for bands to make some cash these days

It's generally the way I do much of my record buying these days. Steal from the internet, if they're coming here wait for the gig and buy it off them there that way they get a higher cut of the sale and as I already have it in a portable format as MP3's I may as well go for the superior vinyl option.

i really liked the t-shirts actually.

Also, Nouns only cost 12 quid in the shop also which is shockingly good value considering the price of some CDs and the deadliness and ornateness of the sleeve.

they made a lot of nice noise for just the two of 'em eh? Wasn't digging the t shirts, or the animal collective ones the night before either. Lots of bands seem to be going with a retro 80s frankie goes to hollywood vibe and just printing their names in big fat letters. If I wasa skins obsessed 18 year old it would probably look alright on me, but as a 27 year old man I'd look like a right sadcase in the No Age t shirt. Grizzly bear though, there's a band with mega t shirts.

Didn't see the tees in question but yeah, i know what you mean. I think a lot of big bands are very half assed with their t-shirt designs. They sell anyway i guess.

they made a lot of nice noise for just the two of 'em eh? Wasn't digging the t shirts, or the animal collective ones the night before either. Lots of bands seem to be going with a retro 80s frankie goes to hollywood vibe and just printing their names in big fat letters. If I wasa skins obsessed 18 year old it would probably look alright on me, but as a 27 year old man I'd look like a right sadcase in the No Age t shirt. Grizzly bear though, there's a band with mega t shirts.

as a 27 year old man I'd look like a right sadcase in the No Age t shirt.

Radiohead%20as%20No%20Age.jpg

If it's good enough for Radiohead...

I like the 80s t-shirts that are at the gigs these days. All my teen ones were black and generic. At least there's a bit of variety now. Nowt wrong with a bit of colour, boss.

It's generally the way I do much of my record buying these days. Steal from the internet, if they're coming here wait for the gig and buy it off them there that way they get a higher cut of the sale and as I already have it in a portable format as MP3's I may as well go for the superior vinyl option.

This is basically the same for me. Plus I like having the big ol' vinyl.

Really enjoyed the gig, dunno how such a noisy band can come across as "summer-y" at the best of times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back