For anyone going to The Kills tonight (1 Viewer)

jjlikestrains

Stage-times an' dat..

From mcd site

Due to an injury sustained to their front-man Shaun Mulrooney, Humanzi have unfortunately been forced to pull out of tonight (Monday’s) BudRising show supporting THE KILLS at the Temple Bar Centre in Dublin.

Mulrooney fractured his ankle over the course of an energetic night out earlier this weekend and a doctor has advised that he is unable to perform.
The band wish to apologise to fans who have bought tickets to tonight’s show. Refunds if required are available from point of purchase.

Dublin three-piece, Stagger Lee, who impressed with their appearance with The Duke Spirit and VHS Or Beta on Saturday night, will now open for The Kills.

- The approx stage-times for tonight’s show at the Temple Bar Music Centre are:
Doors: 8.30pm
DJ - Followed by THE TRAINS
10.00pm STAGGER LEE
10.45pm THE KILLS
* Please note: times are subject to change.

Humanzi’s next headline Dublin show is at the Temple Bar Music Centre on July 1st. Tickets are 8 euro on the door.
Humanzi will appear at BudRising in August when they join the PIXIES, KINGS OF LEON, plus Teenage Fanclub for one of the most-anticipated gigs of the year at Lansdowne Road on August 23rd. Tickets from €59.50 (inc. booking fee) are on-sale now.

Having recently signed a deal with Polydor/Universal, Humanzi return to the studio next week to continue working on their forthcoming debut album.

hag said:
hotpants, did you know VHS Or Beta were playing?

no! where did they play? did anyone see them?
it's ok if it was on saturday because i was busy watching battles:)
but if it was any other night there'll be trouble.

'twas saturday.
I have their last album, it's terrible.

yeah i heard two of their newer songs on a website recently and they were pretty bad. i saw them play in the states about 3 years ago and they were fucking incredible. the drummer played the entire set without pausing and it was all mad disco beats, the whole place was dancing, but i'm glad i saw battles instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back