Unpopular Opinions (3 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't know which side of popule I'm on here but I really have only experienced dishwashers that work and this pre-washing idea is insanty gone mad.

Also i've watched the technology connections on this, I've got sources.

If you load them correctly they work every time

“Prewash” = “disposing of the left behind lumps of food before putting them in the machine”, surely?

I think the implication is that they like dating younger women.
And that this is not approved of/is frowned upon.

Nothing legally wrong, just vaguely calling someone a wrong 'un from a position of moral authority
Wasn't Hansard riding yer one from Once when she was still 16 or some shit like that? I seem to remember reading something like that

Wasn't Hansard riding yer one from Once when she was still 16 or some shit like that? I seem to remember reading something like that

Without knowing all the facts, and going by my own faulty memory, they met when she was a teen at some music festival her Dad organised over in Czechland?
Then collaborated when they were making Once and things got (legally) sexy.
But only they know for sure when they started fucking.

They were a couple for years, so presumably there was love or whatever involved.

People get an ick factor over age difference, but there's enough unhappy relationships in the world, without trying to conjure up more.
Or I think so anyways.

Without knowing all the facts, and going by my own faulty memory, they met when she was a teen at some music festival her Dad organised over in Czechland?
Then collaborated when they were making Once and things got (legally) sexy.
But only they know for sure when they started fucking.

They were a couple for years, so presumably there was love or whatever involved.

People get an ick factor over age difference, but there's enough unhappy relationships in the world, without trying to conjure up more.
Or I think so anyways.

This was certainly the story I've always heard from people who know him he's sound. There was a lot of squirming and that whenever it came up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back