Foo Fighters?

• yay!

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • No!

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • meh

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
All my life (offa that album with the big black and white heart image) is a fantastic song though.

I think the foos also do well out of the fact that Grohl is a genuinely likeable guy, whether or not you like his music.

I think all my life is a dreadful song

Dave Grohl should have stuck to the power pop and occasional freakouts instead of all this rock god rubbish

I think the foos also do well out of the fact that Grohl is a genuinely likeable guy.

Google image search for "hit the nail on the head" threw up this on the first page. Who am I to dissagree....

00EAua-26473184.jpg

first couple albums were ok, the last half dozen (whatever) are SHIT. but not even shit in a good way, just in a bland, unimaginative way.

the Krab would eat us alive if he saw this Anthony.

Little dose Damian know it but he's actually playing in a Foo's cover band !!

The albums are not full of 'hits' and about half of the last 3 albums are fairly boring. But when they rock, they ROCK.
If you've seen the Foo's from the LiveEarth thingy. It's great.

Grohl doesn't need the money and at 38 could be doing other things, but you can tell they do it for music.

Little dose Damian know it but he's actually playing in a Foo's cover band !!

The albums are not full of 'hits' and about half of the last 3 albums are fairly boring. But when they rock, they ROCK.
If you've seen the Foo's from the LiveEarth thingy. It's great.

Grohl doesn't need the money and at 38 could be doing other things, but you can tell they do it for music.
ehhhhhhhhhh.......weeeeeeeeird.

he must be easily pleased so.

or his standards have dropped.

probot has some cracking songs but it has some shit songs too.
songs for the deaf is a great album overall. class drum sound.
predictably enough, i like in utero. all other nirvana can fuck off though.

You don't like it either?

I hate it too and I am a Nirvana fan. Complete piece of shit. I would say though that the first 3 Nirvana albums are way better than anything the Foos have done. The Unplugged album is terrible though. I just pretend it doesn't exist.

Actually, is there any such thing as a good "unplugged" album? By that I mean an album of a rock/electric band playing their songs acoustically that's actually good .... I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back