Fontaines DC (6 Viewers)

a bit, but Punk has an ethos. and the lyrics usually carried a message.
Fair enough

Not on any kind of wind up
Just have Kasabian on a mix here and I don't hate it
And this thread is my only other interaction with them
Trying to close the loop

Everyone hates different shit

Fair enough

Not on any kind of wind up
Just have Kasabian on a mix here and I don't hate it
And this thread is my only other interaction with them
Trying to close the loop

Everyone hates different shit

do yourself a favour and go and listen to a few of their singles. that loop will snap shut so fast itd take yer fingers off!

Proper mean streets reportage from genuine Dubs -

Scary Eire - The Dole Q (1992)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I’d like to see you tell Scary Eire that they’re “genuine Dubs” !

I’d like to see you tell Scary Eire that they’re “genuine Dubs” !
I'd forgotten how great this was

"you skinny dying cunt, you dirty rotten louser
I need me fifty seven pounds to buy the pair o trouser
the arse is out of these ones and the wind blows up my hole
my 2 cheeks are freezing, I just want me fucking dole"

Epic

I regret to inform you all that the nEw Fontaines was on teh radio earlier and it is still good

IMG_2567.jpeg

Fontaines DC: ‘We can generate ideas that sound like they’ve been carved in stone for a thousand years’​

Absolutely lost the run of themselves.
Laughable ego wankathon

View attachment 18602

Fontaines DC: ‘We can generate ideas that sound like they’ve been carved in stone for a thousand years’​

Absolutely lost the run of themselves.
Laughable ego wankathon

Ed O'Brien of Radiohead between The Bends and OK Computer.

Jaysus, the amount of people that work on a video all the same

Written and Directed by Aube PerrieProducers: Two Happy (Joseph Goldman & Luke Tierney)Production Company: Pulse FilmsHead of Music: Rik GreenEP: Elena Argiros Line Producer: Fin Mulligan WildManchester Service: AntFarmProduction Manager: Molly SingerProduction Assistant: Lucy CalderheadDirector of Photography: Christopher Ripley1st AC: Danny Usman2nd AC: Ken CarsonData Wrangler / Camera Trainee: Alex De PalmaData Wrangler: Beanie Baker2nd Unit DOP: Orlando Morris1st Assistant Director: Mathieu Pérez2nd Assistant Director (1st AD Pickup): Dom Child2nd Assistant Director: Lydia Shenton3rd Assistant Director: Katie BurnsideFloor Runner: Ellie FoxPA: Sean TantLocation Manager: Steve CooperLocation Scouts: Toni Jordan & Miles StarkieGaffer: Chris SarginsonSpark: Harry CohnCostume Designer: Ellie WalkerCostume Assistant: Henry HawksworthCostume Assistant: Isobel May CainProduction Designer: Ruta StaseviciuteArt Director: Orla LawnArt Assistant: Jazz Helsen PierceSFX / Prosthetics: Stuart Richards & Victoria HoltHair & Makeup Artist: Helena SmytheEditor: Gwennaël GhelidPost House: GlassworksPost Producer: Andrew PatrickColourist: Jonny Thorpe Sound Design: Mark HellabySound House: 750MPHProducer: Olivia RayRecord Label: XL RecordingsCommissioner: Scott WrightArtist Management: Emma Greengrass & Trev Dietz, Wildlife EntertainmentDirectors Rep: HANDSMedic: Paul DeromeUnit Drivers: Tony McGuigan, Heath Derrig & Peter RobertsAnimal Handler: Simone AquilinaStarring Fontaines D.C.Supporting Cast: Tracey Whardall, Olivia Hill, Andrew Bunker, Nicola Myers, Lea Harper, Peter Holmes, Fay Millray, Manuela, Maxine Noble, Alan Harper.Camera: Panavision ManchesterLighting: Drop CityCatering: MADE CateringLocation Support: Location OneSpecial thanks to Panavision Manchester, Mike Greaves, Dean Oram, Glen Moore, Drop City & all of the fantastic people who helped bring this video to life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back