Folk Horror (3 Viewers)

Nice piece from Arena on Wicker Man

Richard Wells - the go-to artist for all things folk horror knocked it out of the park (again) for the movie poster

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice piece from Arena on Wicker Man

Was at the screening in the Triskel in Cork earlier. Q&A screened before it was a bit of a dose if I’m being honest. Over an hour long! Surely these things are better off after the movie. Especially when clips were shown. And especially when your seat is a cushioned church pew!

Was at the screening in the Triskel in Cork earlier. Q&A screened before it was a bit of a dose if I’m being honest. Over an hour long! Surely these things are better off after the movie. Especially when clips were shown. And especially when your seat is a cushioned church pew!
I'm seeing loads of people giving out about it on Twitter. They're saying it was the same in Dublin.

I was at that live Q&A and found it entertaining and informative, even if I had a few pints on me. They must have made a balls of the recording and editing.

I was at that live Q&A and found it entertaining and informative, even if I had a few pints on me. They must have made a balls of the recording and editing.
sound was a bit dodgy but generally it was fine. Just in the wrong order. Enjoyed the content of the Q&A. Interesting to hear Gary Carpenter mention there was an intricate piece of music they rehearsed for a Howie nightmare scene. Never made it to the studio though I think he said

watched this last night. Enjoyed it. Worth a watch.

This is the event I was at

Nice looking comic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back