Florence + Machine no likey (1 Viewer)

I would all of them. Imagine being actually given out to by Florence though( this is inevitable as if i ever woulded her she would instantly realise I'm a total cad). She sounds that givey outy when she's singing fucking love songs. Jesus it'd be like the time in the near future when I spill a pint down Eva Greens back after she says "who the fuck are you?" and turns to walk away, but I follow her assuring her that I'm sound, trip on a rug and deposit the afore mentioned bevearge down her backless dress. She turns and gives me the filthiest look ever given by humans and I never wash my eyes again. Sweeeeeet.

Any way showing off your arse is deadly if you have a deadly arse. Here's Micha Bartons arse can anyone tell me waht's wrong with this photograph?

mischa-barton-cellulite.jpg

i thought that at first but she does have something attractive about her.fuck knows what though.

she is not unattractive woman, on stage.

tumblr_l2dvxzacCe1qbfc98o1_500_large.png

she's actually got a relatively killer body.

its pretty uneventful and plain

Any way showing off your arse is deadly if you have a deadly arse. Here's Micha Bartons arse can anyone tell me waht's wrong with this photograph?

mischa-barton-cellulite.jpg

she is about to walk in to a closed door?

oh, look, another thread about a female artist which has descended into comments about her looks.
is thumped a reference to punching the air in celebration?

Personally I would love if all threads discussing male musicians descended into comments about their looks

in fact, i'm going to insist on it from here on

oh, look, another thread about a female artist which has descended into comments about her looks.
is thumped a reference to punching the air in celebration?

clutchy clutchy straw. that only came up because i was talking about wanting her hair. And y'know... I'm a girl and that...

I'm okay with my own fingernails, they're pretty strong and utilitarian. Get me the hair and I'll give you on of these blackjacks I'm eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back