Florence + Machine no likey (3 Viewers)

I've kept one whole one in my pocket, so its a bit bendy, but sure you can have a chewed one too, if you like. I'll throw in a fruit salad too.

She's on TV at the moment, doing her Glasto slot. She's trying to do the whole big voice thing but she definitely loses tone and strays out of tune.

Yes, you see thats exactly my problem! Her voice is strong, somewhat abrasive, granted, but it goes out of tune (usually sharp, so much more harmful than flat) so easily its insane. Especially when she's doing those upper register run things... ugh. Flo got to get got.

I like her. I've been to too many clubs with unbelievably bad music, so when any of her songs come on they seem amazing by comparison.
A little while ago I was in one that played the same kiley Minogue song twice in a row, followed by the Glee sound track on repeat. Indie music night my ass.

It seems to me that with Florence & The Machine you either love her, hate her, like her, dislike her, are completely indifferent to her, have no idea who she is or have mistaken her for somebody else. The only thing you cant do is ignore her if she's playing loudly in a room and you have no control over the volume and you can't leave. It's really quite extraordinary.

That's all true.

Vinnie, can you get a moderator to delete this thread and we won't bring it up again, sorry for wasting your time.

You can braise mine. They don't exist yet, but I plan to hand them over damaged.

That would be pretty epic, as long as I don't in fact turn out to be your sister... which although possibly producing serious fuck-ups might damage my own personal well being a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back