Flash Question (1 Viewer)

nine

I have been thinking about making a website in flash and have a question for anyone who is well schooled at it.
Would it be better to have the whole site as a flash movie?What i mean is that there would be a breif animation at the start and then the main page would still be a flash movie.Then the links to the other pages would point to other frames.Is this possible?

The alternative i suppose is to embed the flash buttons etc all over the webpage.

Anyone know the best way to do it?

Originally posted by nine
I have been thinking about making a website in flash and have a question for anyone who is well schooled at it.
Would it be better to have the whole site as a flash movie?What i mean is that there would be a breif animation at the start and then the main page would still be a flash movie.Then the links to the other pages would point to other frames.Is this possible?

The alternative i suppose is to embed the flash buttons etc all over the webpage.

Anyone know the best way to do it?

i found you are better off embedding flash with a html page.

flash: less is more.

if you are going to embed with a html page i wouldn't use it for buttons. some people still done have flash players.
just use gif rollovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back