Flash Developers (1 Viewer)

c0De_n1NjA said:
wait a minute - you're nofriendo! Get fucked, no work for you!
noooo - i ain't nofriendo - he just copied my avatar.

but yeah - i am deady at the actionscript (have written games and created a set of components for touchscreens that interact with a tomcat server and all that jizz), and i'm hanging 'round unemployedly at the moment - so g'wan send the work this way.

karljacuncha said:
noooo - i ain't nofriendo - he just copied my avatar.

but yeah - i am deady at the actionscript (have written games and created a set of components for touchscreens that interact with a tomcat server and all that jizz), and i'm hanging 'round unemployedly at the moment - so g'wan send the work this way.

cool, i'll let you know, pm me your email address....

If anyone could help me on this Id be seriously appreciative.

It sounds simple enough, basically I need to make it so that when you click on a .swf you get brought to another webpage.
I have the url embeded but i need to make it so that youll only be brought to that page when you click the .swf, at the moment its just automatically loading. Im using actionscript 2.0 in Flash 8 btw.

you just have a getURL embedded in a frame then? you'll need to create a button....

first, get rid of that getURL actionscript, then create a button. drag it onto the stage and give it an instance name, (say clicky_btn), and add some actionscript in a blank frame:

clicky_btn.onRelease = function() {
getURL("http://www.thumped.com", "_self");
}

or just highlight your button on the stage and write the following into the actions panel:

on(release) {
getURL("http://www.thumped.com", "_self");
}

if you want to create an invisible button the covers the same dimensions as your movie, draw a box with the same dimensions as your movie in the hit area only, leaving all the other button states blank. knowharramean?

Excelent! Between that and some helpful people on myspace Ive got it sorted...was getting me so streesed out so thanks alot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back