Fifa versus PES (1 Viewer)

Actua Soccer was deadly not least cos Barry Davis did the commentary. Whenever you hit the bar Barry would yell "He must have shares in a paint company!"

:confused:

Actuasoccer.jpg

Ah, 16 bit footy games.

Dino Dinis "Goal" was a beautiful game.

Anco's Player Manager probably cost me a few grades in the Junior Cert (I regret nothing).

Kick Off 2 was amazing. It was so good that me and a mate persisted with a flawed pirated version of the game on the Amiga. It was perfect except for one fatal bug - if you shot straight at the keeper, the game crashed! Simpler times.

Oh and Actua Soccer 2 on the PS1 rocked!

Viva_Football_480_ps1.jpg

This was kinda crap but it had loads of old national teams from back in the day and you could play with Giles and Dunphy upfront for Ireland which was a laugh.

used to love this, especially once i discovered the cheat that you could slide tackle all the way up the pitch, with the ball, and straight into the net

Haha, I vaguely remember that.
Or there was another game where you moved faster sliding than you did running, so you could use that to catch up with an opponent.

Actua Soccer was deadly not least cos Barry Davis did the commentary. Whenever you hit the bar Barry would yell "He must have shares in a paint company!"

:confused:

Actuasoccer.jpg
Was it Actua Soccer 1 or 2 that allowed you to play as the Super Furry Animals?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just looked it up, it was Actua 2.

Does anyone out there have the brains when it comes to programming a simple game? I reckon with the depth of knowledge and experience we have re: footy games, that we could come up with something damn fine.

Does anyone out there have the brains when it comes to programming a simple game? I reckon with the depth of knowledge and experience we have re: footy games, that we could come up with something damn fine.

Yeah i did a bit of C++ in college. I'll throw something together over the weekend.

Will i make it for 360?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back