Fifa versus PES (1 Viewer)

Actua Soccer was deadly not least cos Barry Davis did the commentary. Whenever you hit the bar Barry would yell "He must have shares in a paint company!"

:confused:

Actuasoccer.jpg
Another great soccer game on the Sega Saturn (so nobody has played it then) was Sega Worldwide Soccer 97...

Gary Bloom did the commentary with the strangest Japanese penned script ever. The best line was

"They're shouting and waving like some tourists at a foreign railway station"

WHATTT???

Yeah i did a bit of C++ in college. I'll throw something together over the weekend.

Will i make it for 360?

Cool. Add in a few extra lines of code and make it work on the Wii too?

In fairness, I don't reckon a game engine on a par with the original Sensi would be too hard for some of the programming legends that no doubt frequent these boards.

I'll do the graphics. Janer can do the music.

I hear lots of moaning here but no actual constructed criticisms of my arguments. Just no no you're wrong etc without any reasons, evidence, nothing.
In contrast my comparison of PES vs. FIFA is well-constructed, backed up with examples, and quite objective in my opinion. I gave the game a fair enough go. It is the best FIFA game I have played. It is still not as good as Pro Evo, which is the best Pro Evo game I have played, and has few similarities with the travesty of a game produced last year.
Who's being sensationalist then? Obviously it's the FIFA fans.

Anyway, simple as this. I played FIFA. In my second game, MY SECOND GAME, I scored 5 goals with fucking Cisse. Cisse like. He's fucking shit! I beat the computer controlled Shay Given 5 times in my second match with fucking Cisse. In a game I'd played once before.
What doesn't strike people about this as completely ridiculous?
Either I am some kind of FIFA genius and should start entering professional FIFA competitions, or the game is FAR too fucking easy!

I don't really see the point in debating to be honest, you're not going to change your mind so it'd be a complete waste of five minutes of my life. You're deluded enough to think PES is still relevant, then bully for you. You big fucking mentalist.

P.S. If you're finding the game too easy, try turning the difficulty up?

P.P.S. Seeing as your mate is obviously shit at games, maybe play online? I don't think you'll win every game 5-0.

have you tried putting up the computer skill level?

was it codemasters who used to always have a 'codemasters' team in their football games who'd be absolutely impossible and would keep scoring goals against you from the halfway line

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back